[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How To Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Site • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How To Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Site

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

How To Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Site

Postby marketraisecorp » Sat May 05, 2007 5:41 am

There are three fundamental ways to generate targeted traffic to your website.
Following are the methods that is used for implementation.
1. Buy Traffic
This method required you to have some cash to do advertising to drive traffic to your site. Some of the ways are Pay Per Click, Ezine advertising, Banner Ads.
2. Create Traffic
This method involve some viral effect to be more effective. You can either participate in forum, comment on other people blog, write articles or give away a free report.
3. Stealing Traffic
This method is what I love most. It is actually borrowing other people traffic to come to your site, it is also known as leveraging. One example of leveraging is through affiliate system. You can either have a product of your own, then create an affiliate program where by lots of people will sent targeted traffic to your site for the sake of earning a commission. This method can be powerful you do it well.
Driving traffic to your site is not as difficult as it seem if you know the fundamental ways that you can do it.
marketraisecorp

Bringing Traffic to your site...

Postby Mark P. » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:52 pm

How about starting an internet marketing forum, that seems to work really well. In fact I think I will. :wink:
Mark P.

Re: Bringing Traffic to your site...

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:57 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Website Traffic Needed...

Postby Mark P. » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:20 am

I was only kidding Lynn, I am however envious of you. Great site. Moving forward...

I have been corresponding with alot of internet marketers and reading alot of posts from those who have websites with not much traffic and would like to increase their exposure. I wanted to list my top picks for increasing website exposure. These are tools that I use and they work quite well.

The best traffic exchange system I have seen thus far. They will let you load up to 10 url's for free.

Provides different levels of site submission software depending on your specific needs. Also has a free version.

If you use articles for viral marketing this is the best site with an array of tools and resources.

Am I an afilliate? Of course I am however I would still recommend these tools if I were not. If you like, you can use the url without my afilliate ID but I'm not going to remove it :twisted: My Daddy raised a nut, not a fool 8)

Hope this is a help to some, PEACE
Mark P.

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity