[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How Many of you Squidoo? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How Many of you Squidoo?

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Postby massimo » Tue May 29, 2007 4:38 am

Hello!
Squidoo has big benefits:

1. You can transfer a Squidoo lens and make profits
2. You get high positions on search engines
3. You get targeted traffic thanks to researches
4. You get PR
5. You can exchange rating and reviews with others

When you build a lens, be sure to use targeted/optimized keywords in the title and description of your lens. In this way you'll increase your position on engines.

At this moment, I offer:

- Free rating (5 stars) for your lens
- Free bookmark (I bookmark you)
- Free lensroll
- Free submission on 15+ social bookmarking services

Get them here => http://www.eoltt.com/squidoo-marketing.html

It's free traffic...
massimo

Postby Maggie » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:22 am

Over the last few days, I've been building up my Squidoo Group - I gave myself a ridiculous challenge to get 1,000 members in the Group by the end of June.

I'm not sure if I'll make it - but, boy, am I trying :wink:

I love the features of Squidoo; it just occurred to me the other day that Squidoo is an ideal platform for someone who has already written key articles and is looking for a good place to publish them. Now, there's a nice tip!

Best
Margaret
Maggie

Postby derickyung » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:09 pm

I recently created a few Squidoo lenses after seeing Squidoo pages on Google.

I like Squidoo because it's so simple to create a lens.

Derick
derickyung

Postby Maggie » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:23 am

Maggie

I Got a Squidoo Page

Postby braver55b » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:00 pm

I got a squidoo page and never got around to really work on it.

I keep hearing how much Google just loves Squidoo lenses, so I think I might just get to work on it, I even have an ebook on how to effectively use it to generate traffic.
braver55b

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:20 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby lisamariemary » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:25 pm

Yes, Lynn - that's true. There have been some quite unsavory types gaming the system at Squidoo. But Google threatened to crack down on the traffic being sent there, so Squidoo is cracking down on squammers (I just made that up, like it?) :wink:

And apparently Squidoo has experienced a significant drop in traffic, but, a week or so ago there was a very reassuring email from Seth, I thought. (Seth Godin is the owner and creator of Squidoo.)

Here is a post with a bit of info
http://www.earnersblog.com/squidoo-traffic-down/

I was, at first, bummed because I had decided to just get really back into updating my lenses and thinking of new ones, and I thought - Man!

But now I think it's a good thing. Google makes it's traffic true - or whatever you call it. Squidoo boots the squammers. And those of us with real, quality lenses once again have a chance to get at the top of the Squidoo ratings.

And then Google and Squidoo will ride off happily into the sunset...

:D
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Re: How Many of you Squidoo?

Postby nar321 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:40 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby Maa » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:35 pm

I'm in the process of making a lens at squidoo. I wanted to ask someone if it was possible to view your lens before you publish it. If so, how do you do it?
Maa

Postby casey777 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:05 am

casey777

Postby income » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:32 pm

income

Postby 247SiteAlert » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:00 pm

Can someone tell me what squidoo is and what its purpose is? I still can't figure what it is all about? How does it help you with marketing? Is that its main purpose?
247SiteAlert

Postby Maa » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:32 pm

You should read this it explains everything. http://www.squidoo.com/what-is-squidoo/

This is my new squidoo lens: http://www.squidoo.com/makeyourmoneyonline
Maa

Hi . . . DO You DO Squidoo ???

Postby Surfbay » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:17 am

Surfbay

Postby GaryHarvey » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:34 pm

GaryHarvey

PreviousNext

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity