[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Which name do you like the best? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Which name do you like the best?

Promoting websites, online advertising, press releases... In this category, you'll find everything about marketing, exposure & publicity for your online ventures.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Michelle Waters

Which name do you like the best?

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:56 am

I'm in the process of starting a membership site that helps ordinary people build their own list, establish a strong relationship with their subscribers, and make nice profits from it.

Now, I need your valuable opinion to help me choose a good name for this site. All your ideas and suggestions are appreciated.

Here are some of the ideas I have already come up with:

* Ultimate List Profits
* Million Dollar List Profits
* Million Dollar Email Marketing
* Millionaire List Marketer
* Millionaire Email Marketer
* List Profit Power Circle
* List Profit Club
* Easy List Profits

So which of the above names makes you more curious and interested to check out the site if you hear about it?

Also if you have any other ideas, I'll be happy to hear them. :)

Thank you,

Ladan

P.S. Do you recommend using the word "list" or "email marketing" in the membership site's name? Which one motivates YOU more to check out the product?
Ladan Lashkari

Postby lazydad » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:40 am

Ladan,

One of the keys to building successful relationship is to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I would discard the "hype" words such as ultimate, power, easy, millionaire or any other similiar words. Here if you're sincerely want to help your members to build their list, you could use, let say, We Help Build List or List Building for Newbies. I know it doesn't sounds "good' but it's the truth, we are really helping you to build your list.

Just my 2 cents.

jasman
lazydad

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:56 am

Ladan Lashkari

Postby NetDebut » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:47 am

NetDebut

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:51 pm

Thanks Kevin. I chose List Profit Club yesterday and registered the domain. Now I'm working on its website.
Ladan Lashkari

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:44 am

Good choice!

Did you get a chance to read Michel Fortins latest report? If not, you might find it especially useful during your launch phase and while putting together your copy.

You can download it (free) at his blog:
http://www.michelfortin.com/the-death-o ... lesletter/

Even if you dont think it is relevant from first glance, I think you'll really enjoy the points made about halfway through ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:51 am

Yes, I read the report a few weeks ago and really loved it. The insight Michel has shared is absolutely valuable.

Michel was very generous to offer this report for free. I would've happily pay $97 or even more for it.
Ladan Lashkari

Postby Jeff Casmer » Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:01 am

Hi Ladan,

I agree with your choice...too much hype is not a good thing.....

Jeff Casmer
Jeff Casmer

Return to Online Marketing & Publicity