[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Adword Analyzer and Keyword Analyzer • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Adword Analyzer and Keyword Analyzer

How to do keyword research, find trends, locate niches, etc. Tools, methods, ideas and Q&A can be found here...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Adword Analyzer and Keyword Analyzer

Postby grafx77 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:37 am

Lynn,

Sorry to bother you again, but I have been doing my keyword research with Adword Analyzer today and was wondering if Keyword Analyzer was worth purchasing for the additional $$ for its extra features. Is it really worth buying Keyword Analyzer or would Adword Analyzer suffice for now?
grafx77

Re: Adword Analyzer and Keyword Analyzer

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:01 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby grafx77 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:44 pm

grafx77

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:11 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby grafx77 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:50 am

grafx77

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:16 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby grafx77 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:25 am

Lynn,

I am feeling kinda disapointed with Adwords Analyzer right now. I have been doing my keyword research with the program and whenever I go to click on the Google Adwords that the program lists, there is a totally different # of ads listed on google than what is posted on the program. The same goes for Overture but worse!

Some of the differences being 1 or 2 listings, but alot of what the program shows is significantly different than what I pull up on Overture and Google.

Example: Antique Fishing Rods Google shows: 10 Overture shows:3

Once I click on the numbers within the program to confirm that the ads are right, Google actually shows: 18 ads and Overture shows: 22 listings.

This is quite a difference between what the Adw. Analyzer shows and what is actually posted.

Am I doing something wrong or has this always been a problem with Ad. Analyzer? Does Keyword Analyzer work like this too?
grafx77

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:53 am

This would be a good question to pose to both Jeff (AA) and Chris (KA). I imagine that the program is showing you ads that bid on that keyword specifically... but the results are showing you that PLUS broad matches. That would be my guess, but it would be interesting to hear what the developers have to say...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby heather2 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:38 am

I was looking to maybe by Keywords Analyzer but I think they took the promotional price down for us. Bummer :cry:
heather2

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:12 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby grafx77 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:35 pm

I have made the switch over to Keywords Analyzer since my last post on this thread here.

I must say, Keywords Analyzer is hands down, one of the greatest keyword research(and beyond) tools I have tested. With their newest version up and running, the features are extensive and very useful. This program is a must have if you like to save time and work smart!
grafx77

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:13 am

I'm glad to hear you're pleased with it!

I havent downloaded the new version just yet, so I look forward to checking that out myself.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Hello Lynn

Postby jkikerx78 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:33 am

I'm new to this forum and thought this would be a good place to start. Recently I copied some free codes from www.digitalpoint.com . They have a wonderful webmaster tool section, that includes a free word suggestion tool (analyzes both word tracker against overture) and a google adsense tool that let's you plug in the key word/phrase to see what they have to offer. The site also gives a free Yahoo Webranking
tool to of course track the rank of your favorite site. They seem to be accurate and are at least a good starting point for someone who is looking for a niche to get into. Though I created the page as a research tool for me...everyone is more than welcome to swing by and use it as anytime...the site is http://clik.to/webresearch .

Lynn...I have gotten so much from your site, this is my way of saying thanks :wink:

thanks again
dylon
jkikerx78

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:47 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Market Research