[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Plug-in-profit site vs Pushbuttonpublishing • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Plug-in-profit site vs Pushbuttonpublishing

How to do keyword research, find trends, locate niches, etc. Tools, methods, ideas and Q&A can be found here...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Plug-in-profit site vs Pushbuttonpublishing

Postby mystery777 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:31 am

I know that this question has been asked alot, but I'd really want a direct honest answer as to which is better in your opinions and why, rather than the (build your own site and do your own stuff) answer, 'cause I think those services cut alot through your way (especially for beginners) and provide hosting, newsletters, autoresponders, trackers....and alot more for a fairly low price.

Push button publishing in particular offers:

-Pre-written newsletter

-The resale rights service

-Instant Turnkey Business Packages (100% profit commission)

-Ebook of the Month Club (to promote and gain commission)

-The Internet Marketing Database ( where you use the world's only copyright-free database of Internet marketing related information to create your very own digital information products in as little as 60 minutes each. Create content to your site, an e-book, or write articles to distribute. Whatever you want. Value: Unlimited.)

-The Wholesale Product Locator

-Premium Web Hosting

-Unlimited Pro Autoresponders

-Instant Ad Tracker

-The Internet Marketing Cooperative (Request and receive new Internet marketing related products without paying a dime...Grow your knowledge, AND your online business!
Value: $200 monthly.)

-Ability to have several sub-domains for one account

-The PBP Marketing Forum

Both PBP and PIPS provide totally customizable sites, but I am really leaning towards PBP over PIPS. The only thing that is missing from PBP is what Stone Evans provides in his Pluginprofit site, the 400 day pre-written ezine that promotes SFI, Empowerism, IMC, Traffic Swarm and such. The PBP's newsletter doesn't promote these. That brings us to another question: The strategy you guys who write their own newsletters use to promote those opportunities and services, and how you introduce them into your ezines. Any advises?
mystery777

Which is better?

Postby Dale King » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:06 pm

Mystery:

That's really a personal decision that only you can make. If you're going to invest your hard-earned money into one of these types of programs, you need to do some serious research and make your own decision. I personally don't go for those types of cookie-cutter programs, but I know a lot of people do and that's fine. If after doing the research, you still can't decide, that probably means you're not really "sold" on either program and should walk away altogether and look into doing something else.
Dale King

Postby mystery777 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:13 am

mystery777

Which?

Postby Dale King » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:51 am

Dale King

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:56 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby mystery777 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:55 pm

Dear Dale,

I really didn't mean to get you upset or anything. I don't take things so personally like you said, I'm just asking for your opinions as more advanced members than I am in this field, and I specially respect yours as you gave me some help in other posts of mine.

The thing is, it really gets on my nerves for not getting any more info anywhere regarding the comparison of those 2 programs. YES I've been told yesterday by someone that most forums avoid discussing them, so I was right about noticing it. Excuse me if my post sounded a little harsh, english is not my first language and I maybe haven't expressed myself well.

Lynn,

You get Identical sites as default, but they are totally customizable, and it's up to you to fill the content the way you like and to try to make your site stand out. They also come with everything you need as I mentioned before: trackers, unlimited autoresponders, free marketing tools, hosting plus much more, which I think will save you some time and a lot of cash. Am I wrong?
mystery777

Postby Dale King » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:06 pm

Mystery:

I accept your apology but, I'm not upset. Look at that smile on my face. Like I said in my previous post, I don't have time for personal vendettas. I really don't. However, the more I listen to you explain yourself, the more it sounds like you want us to pick a program for you. I'm not going to do that. You need to make a choice and live with it, no matter how it turns out. Don't ever be afraid of making the wrong choice. It's going to happen. I've made my share of mistakes. We all have. But you learn from your mistakes and move on. I wish you the best of luck!

Dale King
Dale King

Return to Market Research