[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Anyone with HostGator? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Anyone with HostGator?

Discuss domain name registration, registrars, hosting companies, how-to's and anything else associated with domain names and web hosting.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Postby California Jerry » Tue May 16, 2006 4:31 pm

California Jerry
Elite Member

Postby RKramkowski » Tue May 16, 2006 4:42 pm

RKramkowski

Postby CorpRebel » Tue May 16, 2006 8:02 pm

Why not try cPanel's website. Their support link is at:

http://www.cpanel.net/support/index.cgi

Rick Wilson aka CorpRebel 8)
CorpRebel

cPanel Design Flaw: Addon & Subdomain Directory Structur

Postby California Jerry » Thu May 18, 2006 1:26 pm

I've started another thread dedicated to the cPanel directory structure issue. I've also posted a link to my post at the cPanel support forum. Please continue this portion of the discussion there. Here's the link to the new discussion: .
California Jerry
Elite Member

Postby tot » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:44 pm

The HG support is phenomenal.

Twice, I've gotten the 'new guy'. Each time, he had to transfer me to someone else. It's sad when you start to know their names, isn't it? LOL

They really are good. I use the live chat, so I don't have to wait -- and so I can easily work on my computer while waiting for them to figure out what's going on. I also like live chat because I can get the transcript emailed to me, and that is great if they have given you technical instructions you need to use later on.

I like it that they offer the live chat support link right on the home page. I used ClickTracks, and they bury it and make you sign in even before you can get the phone # AND they do not have live chat.
tot
Elite Member

Previous

Return to Domain Names & Web Hosting