[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hosting • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hosting

Discuss domain name registration, registrars, hosting companies, how-to's and anything else associated with domain names and web hosting.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Hosting

Postby Wally » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:07 pm

Hello Lynn,

I am going to give third shere a shot once i can get my issues resolved with clickbank...I am also going to use 1and 1 as well...
How did you go about promoting various affiliat programs and services
that you promote

Wally
Wally

Re: Hosting

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:04 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby ChristyK » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:25 am

I have to agree with Lynn. From what I read in your other thread you are looking to promote various niche affiliate programs. Third Sphere sounds like a great hosting company but may be much more than you need right now. It's not difficult to change hosts down the road or add on hosting when your needs change. So there is no need to put out more money than necessary for your current needs.

Lynn, thanks for sharing the darts site as an example of a product/store site. Nice design. And I never realized they sell throw lines. Guess that would look better than the duct tape we use for our rec room boards ~lol.

Christy
ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:09 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby ChristyK » Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:17 am

ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:28 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Hosting

Postby Wally » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:26 pm

Wally

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:57 pm

I just dont see why you would need two hosting companies - or two accounts for that matter. You could host both sites under the one thirdsphere account...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Jeff Casmer » Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:57 pm

Jeff Casmer

Hosting

Postby Wally » Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:02 pm

Wally

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:25 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Hosting

Postby Wally » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:35 pm

Hey Lynn,

Let me ask you a question, do you have a website that you promote your
affiliate campaigns. Or do you just use whats given to you to promote
your affiliate marketing. Do you add content to your affiliate website?

Wally
Wally

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:30 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Hosting

Postby Wally » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:02 pm

Hey Lynn,

You asked why do i need a hosting site in the above post., I would like to know does't one need a hosting account to market affiliate programs. I
did not think one had to publish to the web to get a hosting account.

I am a little comfused in your question?????....

Wally
Wally

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:30 pm

And I'm even more confused by yours :D

Tell me this: How do you plan to market affiliate programs?

That will help us determine where to go from here...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Next

Return to Domain Names & Web Hosting