[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hosting With Third Sphere What To Do. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hosting With Third Sphere What To Do.

Discuss domain name registration, registrars, hosting companies, how-to's and anything else associated with domain names and web hosting.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Re: In Response to Getting Started

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:40 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Affiliate Link

Postby Wally » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:48 pm

Wally

Re: Affiliate Link

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:09 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

I did Not See That

Postby Wally » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:28 pm

Hey Lynn,

How did you see that?. I still do not get it. i went to the bottom of the order and saw 'wrightway1....any how i went to the affiliate king and typed in the wrightway1 and got the following. from the signup

ClickBank pays you 50% for each Troutfish product you sell.
To refer a customer send them through this url:
http://hop.clickbank.net/?wrightway1/troutfish

Here's a sample link in html:
<a target=_top
href=http://hop.clickbank.net/?wrightway1/troutfish>
Click Here!</a>

Thank You so very very much

Wally
Wally

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:11 pm

You saw that because you'd already 'cookied' yourself on that product - by using the correct link originally I assume. I had not, and had only used the incorrect link you provided earlier... so that proved it doesnt track.

Anyway, the link in your post above is the correct one to use. Either of the two I posted earlier, actually.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Thank You Lynn

Postby Wally » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:30 pm

Lynn,

I have got to get something off my chest if you do not mind.
How come i can get all these answers from you., yet when i contact
the 2 various people i brought the clickbank package from i get all sorts
of grief...I just received an email from one of the people i purchased
the cliclbank package from, i am told that he cannt support clickbank
he can only support his infamous mall site.

I had the same problem with another mall only where i could not see the
affiliate id..he says its for security reasons and that i should be concerned
about promotimg the whole site thats a bunch of bull*****.

Can you understand my frustration....All they want is the money.. There has
got to be a better way where there is no grief...Have you noticed i have pulled my signature file....These guys are nothing but internet sharks.

I am now going to look for another means of internet income...
I do not want to promote notions and potions... I am totally pissed

Please excuse my venting once again

Wally

wally
Wally

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:50 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

You are a Gem

Postby Wally » Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:00 pm

Hello Lynn,

Thank you for understanding my frustration, ell someone from clickback did get back to me and told that was an old format...I will be talking with them on monday to get my problem resolved. They are not responsible
for people who use their services to turn a buck...They heard it all before.

They are not going to turn their back on the hand that feeds them through affiliate marketing. I feel that they should give them a warning...I am not
going to give up...I am not going to promote their store fronts its as
simple as that...I may as well make the best of a bad situation.

I notice that some of your affiliate links have various id's..How does that work for you...

Thank You,

Wally
Wally

Postby KansasDragon » Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:43 am

Wally, thanks for posting this topic.

I've heard everyone talk about Thirdsphere before, but never went and looked at their features. After reading all the answers to your questions, I finally had to take a look.

All I can says is WOW!!!

That is the most impressive set of features I have ever seen from a webhosting company.

Good Luck on your endeavors!!

Barry
KansasDragon

Re: You are a Gem

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:58 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Affiliate Links

Postby Wally » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:15 pm

Wally

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:56 pm

Well, for the most part I do cloak my links. If you see the ID, it is probably in the browser bar after you have already clicked on them and landed on the merchants site...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Jeff Casmer » Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:01 pm

Jeff Casmer

Hosting

Postby Troy » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:31 pm

Troy

Previous

Return to Domain Names & Web Hosting