[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Re: Should I go with a multihosting company? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Re: Should I go with a multihosting company?

Discuss domain name registration, registrars, hosting companies, how-to's and anything else associated with domain names and web hosting.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Re: Should I go with a multihosting company?

Postby Andrea21 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:50 am

Hi,

I hope you wouldn't mind giving your advice.

I am thinking of creating a micro-niche selling a few ebooks. However, since I am considering to create some more websites in the future, such as a children's bedding site, etc, do you think it would be better to go with a multi-hosting company?

I appreciate your advice.

Regards

Andrea
Andrea21

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:00 pm

Hi Andrea,

If your websites are not going to be heavily interlinked (and they shouldnt, given the fact they are on different topics altogether) then hosting your sites together under one account is a great way to save money and also keep everything handy and convenient. I use and have about a dozen sites hosted under one account for 24.95/mo. Their accounts include a great set of scripts you can easily install (one-click install) and even include an affiliate program manager (if you ever want to start your own affiliate program) and shopping cart system.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby MarketingSyndrome » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:18 pm

Hi Andrea,
As Lynn said, it can be hosted on a single hosting account, but search for reseller accounts in Google. I can't give you a recommendation because I'm not using one. However, when your sites grow and in need of a dedicated server, I highly recommend serverbeach.net. That's where my dedicated server is hosted.

Bo
MarketingSyndrome

Multi Domain Hosting

Postby mp3sound » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:22 pm

Hi Andrea

Reseller is the way to go I think for two reasons. One you can run multiple domains but secondly you can also sell hosting accounts and this can be very lucrative.

Third sphere is good however with reseller accounts each domain is seperately hosted and this has a lot of benefits for SEO rankings etc.

You can get a great reseller account for the same price as one good hosting account. I use two different services.

The first is

The second is

If you need any help please feel free to contact me any time.

Quentin
mp3sound

Return to Domain Names & Web Hosting