[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Tarheel Hosting • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Tarheel Hosting

Discuss domain name registration, registrars, hosting companies, how-to's and anything else associated with domain names and web hosting.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Tarheel Hosting

Postby dandtnor » Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:22 pm

I do not contribute to this forum regularly simply because I really do not have alot to add as I am certainly a newbie when it comes to owning an online business.

I have had a business idea in the making for quite sometime now. I am so very excited that this idea is soon becoming a reality. However, I like so many people need to work at it and will need to rely on the help of many. This forum has provided alot of wonderful answers to many many questions. This is a great group. Thank you!

My online business will center around some unique ecommerce techniques as there are alot of custom products with many different types of calculation options. I posted several newbie questions and of course everyone came to the rescue. However, one really offered some great advise outside of this forum and it looks like we are ultimatley going to do business together as a result.

I am not sure who everyone uses to host their website. However, you should really checkout Tarheel Hosting www.tarheelhosting.com. The support , the patience and the knowledge has just been awesome and I have not paid Simon the first dime yet. Of course in comparison the pricing is great!

Thank you to everyone, thank you for a great forum and most of all thank you to Simon from Tarheel Hosting!

I will let everyone know when the site is up and running.

david
dandtnor

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:45 pm

What an awesome testimonial to the power of networking!

Wishing you all the best with your ventures! ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby TarheelHosting » Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:37 am

David,

Many many thanks for that - I hope we can continue to 'wow' you.

Thank you.

Simon
TarheelHosting

Postby Ravedesigns » Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:25 pm

Hey Simon,

Do you offer any reseller hosting plans? I didn't see a mention of it on your company site, but I'd be interested in learning more about your services if you do.

Oh, and if you don't mind sharing - what sitebuilder system are you using?

Much thanks,

Steve
Ravedesigns

Postby TarheelHosting » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:24 am

Steve,

Yes we do offer reseller plans, we have a few different choices depending on your needs. The company url is in my signature (www.tarheelhosting.com).

We use soholaunch (www.soholaunch.com) for our sitebuilder. There are a few to choose from but this seems to fit our clients needs the best.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions - we try to operate more of a 'boutique' shop than a cookie cutter solution so we tend to be very flexible and can cater to most peoples needs.

Best regards,
Simon
TarheelHosting

Tar Heel Hosting Response

Postby Wally » Sun May 29, 2005 5:40 pm

Wally

Postby TarheelHosting » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:43 am

Walter,

Nothing special, just if you sign up for a quarter or a year we throw in a free domain!

Obviously we prefer to get bigger payments, so we "encourage" this through the free domain...

Simon
TarheelHosting

Ojay

Postby Wally » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:15 pm

Okay thank you i was just curious

Walter
Wally

Return to Domain Names & Web Hosting