[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - hosting question for everyone • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

hosting question for everyone

Discuss domain name registration, registrars, hosting companies, how-to's and anything else associated with domain names and web hosting.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

hosting question for everyone

Postby Garet » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:10 am

Garet

Postby annalaurabrown » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:59 am

annalaurabrown
Elite Member

Postby Garet » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:11 am

Interesting and thanks for the reply i appriciate it.
Garet

Postby nar321 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:44 pm

HostGator & Bluehost. Value for the specific hosting plan
nar321
Elite Member

Postby Bina Omar » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:29 am

Bina Omar
Elite Member

Postby karynsolo » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:21 am

Why don't you jump on over to 1hostguy.com and see what we have to offer, we are fast, the support is excellent and we would love to host your next account.

Our servers have maintained a steady 100% uptime
karynsolo

Postby RKramkowski » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:33 am

RKramkowski

Postby jeana900 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:51 pm

Beryl P. Hosting has nothing to do with magic formula's or pie-in-the-sky promises. We offer you and your customers top quality products and services, at low cost, from a reputable name you can trust.

Come check us out for yourself.
jeana900

Postby allmylovecrafts » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:57 am

When I looked to change hosting I was in a real mess because I had no clue how to get my domain name set up & transferred, get my back up from my old CPanel, along with about 50 other fears that were running through my head when I thought of moving my site.

I was referred to Bj at lowcost-webspace.com & so I contacted him that I was in need of hosting. He was back with me on skype in no time.
We talked for a bit, I told him that Cait & I already had blogs on another host. We wanted them moved without loosing everything we had. We had domain names registered in someone else’s name. To top it off we ran B2Evo blogs.

What became of my request –
Bj walked me through every step of getting our domain names released from the other company & registered in our own names. He told me exactly what to do to get our domains directed to his server.

He walked me through getting my data base & uploading it to his server. Ok, here I had a glitch that I could not take care of so BJ jumped in, found the problem & had both Cait & my blogs up in no time. The glitch had to do with the B2Evo script but he now has that completely taken care of. In fact he recommends the B2Evo blogs for all customers that want blogs.

How is the service? GREAT!!
We have never had our site down. They are resetting the server once a month so it will be down for about 2 minutes a month. I can deal with that! Bj has full time techs that keep an eye on the performance of the server 24/7.

I wanted personal service & honest answers. In fact any time I have a question I just skype Bj & he is there to help.

I also liked that he personally talks to every person to see what kind of site or business they are looking to put on the server. I like not being associated with some scum bag site.

Sheryl Loch
allmylovecrafts

Postby Garet » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:59 pm

Garet

I apologize

Postby jeana900 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:55 pm

Garet,

I sincerely wish to apologize to you and anyone else that may have been offended. I am new to the forums. I did not mean to do anything inappropriate here.

I read the post before I posted and saw what Karynsolo had posted two above me and since they had done so many post thought I was not doing anything wrong.

Again, I sincerely wish to apologize to you. You may ask Lynn to delete this and the other post if need be.

Blessings,
Last edited by jeana900 on Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
jeana900

Re: I apologize

Postby robert adams » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:48 am

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby HeidaMaike » Wed May 14, 2008 9:52 pm

Hostgator - They are affordable, offer generous packages and they are reliable.

Heida Maike
HeidaMaike

Postby Russell Portwood » Sat May 17, 2008 8:40 pm

Russell Portwood
Elite Member

Postby Adulu » Thu May 29, 2008 7:41 am

Hostgator beacuse is cheap $4.95/Month :P
Adulu

Next

Return to Domain Names & Web Hosting