[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Looking for a powerful Web Browser • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Looking for a powerful Web Browser

Discuss domain name registration, registrars, hosting companies, how-to's and anything else associated with domain names and web hosting.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Looking for a powerful Web Browser

Postby lisa.ray » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:47 am

lisa.ray

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:34 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re:Looking for a powerful Web Browser

Postby fisher_Tyolor » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:44 am

Yeah! It’s a very old issue. Now me and many of my friends are all using Mozilla Firebox for surfing the net. It is a powerful web browser. It provides 101 features that make surfing the web more comfortable and less confusing. You just visit http://www.browsers-review.com and download it easily. Hope this will help you.
Good luck!
fisher_Tyolor

Postby karthik26_89 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:37 am

Firefox is the best in my opinion. I have Scribefire, the note taker which is a firefox plugin and it helps me a lot when blogging. I write most of the articles for my PR5 blog(I know Im a lil bit boasting :) ) using that plugin. Not only that, but Firefox is also easy to use.
karthik26_89

Postby karynsolo » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:26 am

karynsolo

Postby robert adams » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:32 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby nar321 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:52 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby robert adams » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:37 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby nar321 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:43 am

Granted I could have constructed the sentence better. As many people know at one time Netscape was "king of the hill" and making noises about being more than a browser, but they made at least one mistake namely attempting to charge for the browser. so IE did the obvious and made there's free. Free usually wins and certainly did in this case.

I am a Firefox fan and hope they win(probably poor choice of words) Any time one OS has 90% of the market, it is not a good thing in the long run for the consumer. I'm pleased every time I see the numbers on browser share.
nar321
Elite Member

Postby karynsolo » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:45 pm

Firefox rocks! There are also some really cool helpful add-ons available for firefox all of which are free as well.
karynsolo

Postby robert adams » Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:37 pm

yep, I am one of the ones that bought netscape at version 2.0 for $50, on two floppies, back in '95.

If I had known that my brand new copy of win95 had a web browser named IE, I probably would have used it instead. now I am glad I didn't.

the only time I use IE now is to check web pages that do not workin FF, to see if they work in IE. If so,that tells me that they are not written correctly or they would work in both browsers.

by the way, IE no longer has 90% of the market.
yippee!!!!

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:58 pm

CorpRebel

Postby robert adams » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:20 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:52 am

CorpRebel

Postby karynsolo » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:33 am