[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Looking for Web host for newbie • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Looking for Web host for newbie

Discuss domain name registration, registrars, hosting companies, how-to's and anything else associated with domain names and web hosting.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Looking for Web host for newbie

Postby Gbrad » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:19 pm

I am trying to make the best decision in choosing my future web host. I have it narrowed down to just a few companies that cater to those of use who are buildng there first site, Site Build it, Third Sphere, and Xsite Pro are my leaders. I am not choosing because of price but mainly because of who can teach me the most the quickest. I really like Third Sphere because you can pay month to month. Does anyone have any other suggestions or recommendation on one of the ones I've mentioned.
P.S. My first site will feature a small DIY home improvement kit and video.
Gbrad

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:22 pm

XSitePro doesnt offer hosting, it is just a site builder. One that many people love, mind you, but it doesnt include hosting.

ThirdSphere is a business class hosting company that includes a built-in affiliate program manager among other features. They have a site builder in the control panel for your hosting account, but it has limited features.

SBI is both a site builder and hosting combined, though its a little pricey. Very thorough documentation for someone completely new to developing websites though.

My recommendation would be to use a good inexpensive host and then use website templates or XSitePro to develop your site. I use HostGator, which is less than $10/month, and you can find the link right above your post.

If you need help with the site development, we have a section here for that, so feel free to post any questions you have!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Thanks Lynn

Postby Gbrad » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:59 am

Gbrad

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:42 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby robert adams » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:04 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

intermedia.net

Postby NetHoster » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:19 pm

We signed up with www.intermedia.net -- they have really great customer support and services.
NetHoster

Postby rfresh » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:54 pm

@GBrad

Please consider my web hosting company. We have several affordable shared solutions with a control center to completely manage all of your domains, web hosting accounts and other products.

Thank you...
rfresh

web hosting review

Postby Johnny » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:25 am

I have a post about web hosting.
It is based on my personally thought and research.

You might want to check it out at
Johnny

Return to Domain Names & Web Hosting