[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Need URGENT advise plz! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Need URGENT advise plz!

Discuss domain name registration, registrars, hosting companies, how-to's and anything else associated with domain names and web hosting.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Need URGENT advise plz!

Postby mystery777 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:27 am

mystery777

Postby magicmic » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:10 am

Hi mystery777. The autoresponders that come with most hosting accounts are meant for simple automatic responses associated with an email account that you create. You can also create mailing lists using their autoresponder feature. However, I think that your criteria for an autoresponder will require a seperate solution.

You can try installing something like phplist and run it on your host or simply get a solid autoresponder/newsletter service like aweber ($19.99/mo.) and have all the features you need.

(non-aff. link)
(aff. link)

As for your hosting needs, everyone will have positive and negative experience with any host. The suggestions in this forum have been to the likes of Hostgator and ThirdSphere. One of my accounts is with Hostgator and I haven't had any problems with them.
magicmic

Postby mystery777 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:18 pm

mystery777

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:22 pm

Agreed. See: for my take on that.

With that decision out of the way, what else are you looking for in a hosting company? I am quite happy with , and they have very inexpensive account options with all the features.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Colin Meunier » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:27 pm

Hi, I personally use for my webhosting since Jan 2003 and have found them to be the most reliable on the Internet. Then I also use for my autoresponders and find them to be most reliable too.
Those are my links if you wanted too.
Colin Meunier

Return to Domain Names & Web Hosting