[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hello < Please CAN anyone give me the top 3 Webhosting • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hello < Please CAN anyone give me the top 3 Webhosting

Discuss domain name registration, registrars, hosting companies, how-to's and anything else associated with domain names and web hosting.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood

Hello < Please CAN anyone give me the top 3 Webhosting

Postby sumit » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:02 pm

hello

Can anyone help me by giving the best 3 web hosting companies

for e commerce websites or normal websites

Please yuor feedback will be highly appreciated

Sumit Kar
sumit

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:28 pm

There are all kinds of sites that rank web hosting companies, but the truth is that those may not be the best pick for you. If you know what you need in a host, let us know and we will make our best recommendations based on that criteria.

I am currently using ThirdSphere, HostGator and Globat myself...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby ryquest » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:15 pm

Hey Sumit -

I too am currently using HostGator and in the past have used Globat, in addition to a myriad of other hosts.

In my opinion it is important that a host has their own servers, managed and administrated by themselves with a proven track record.

Also, be aware of 'friends with hosting deals'. I once had a dedicated deal with a 'friend', I went on a 2 week vacation and found that my sites (1000s) had been down the entire time (sites with a number of top 10 rankings) and I was completely out of business and actually legally required to owe him money...ouch (6 years later, :) )!!

If you are in need of serious, slam 'em hard with traffic, hosting do not be afraid to check out adult related hosting companies. The best in that market can take the hardest traffic you can throw at them. I've had great luck with TechieMedia.net for heavy traffic non-adult projects and they have great support, in addition to that they host a number of sites that eclipse a million unique visitors per day.

Good Luck,

Matt

P.S. I am not affiliated with TechieMedia.net in anyway, I've just had great experiences with them.
ryquest

Postby AuctionCUT.com » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:19 am

AuctionCUT.com

Postby Jim Guinn » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:18 pm

I have used a number of hosts, but I think HostGator is the best I have every used....good pricing, good service, and good support.

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:17 pm

Glad to hear there are so many others that are happy with HostGator as well. I recommend them here on the site, so thats good news! Here is the SSWT link if you would like to check them out for yourself:

:arrow:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Alan Petersen » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:31 pm

I'm using Dream Host and Surpass Hosting. I've heard a lot of good things about Host Gator so they are on my list if I need more hosting (I like to spread my sites around) or for backup (the good host gone bad scenario). :D
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Return to Domain Names & Web Hosting