[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Online Auction Trader - Link Devleopment • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Online Auction Trader - Link Devleopment

Need links? Sure you do! This is the spot for Members to exchange links with each other. Be sure to read the Guidelines before posting.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Online Auction Trader - Link Devleopment

Postby AuctionMan » Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:31 am

Hi all,

I am Mike the owner of . It is a site aimed at developing ebay listings using FREE templates and advice/tips to increase bidding.

I have a link directory that can be found at and I am also not averse to putting links on relevent pages around my site if there is a particular subject that ties in well with your site.

My link details can be found on the above page under the 'add link to our directory' link, if there is not a category that fits you well then let me know and I will add one.

If you wish to use a link on an individual page then please let me know and use the following info (remove the #'s I used to stop the bbcode working please) :

<a href='http://www.onlineauctiontrader.com' target=_blank><#b>ebay selling<#/b></a><br>- Online Auction Trader provides FREE ebay templates to enhance your listings and is a great ebay sellers information resource.<br>

Regards,

Mike

PS. Lynn hopefully that post is within the guidelines (idid read them :D ) if not PM me and I will change it.
AuctionMan

Return to Link Exchanges