[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Elements Web Services • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Elements Web Services

Need links? Sure you do! This is the spot for Members to exchange links with each other. Be sure to read the Guidelines before posting.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Elements Web Services

Postby lata » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:27 am

Any Webmaster-related PR site will do, but you do have to have a PR for the page where the link will be added.

Links maybe any of these:

1. $5 Banner Design Service
Url: http://www.elementswebservices.com/banner-design.shtml

2. Web Elements - Free Ezine for Webmasters
Url: http://www.elementswebservices.com/newsletter.shtml

3. Free Webmaster Articles
Url: http://www.elementswebservices.com/articles.shtml

If you need them in the form of Link Title, Link URL and Link Description, just let me know.

Your links will be added to http://www.elementswebservices.com/resources.shtml

Email or PM me with your link.

Thanks for your time,
Lata
lata

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:31 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby lata » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:18 am

Thanks Lynn,

Your link has been added. Please use any of my suggested links above to link back to me.

Regards,
Lata
lata

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:53 am

I'm not seeing it... It's supposed to be on this page: http://www.elementswebservices.com/resources.shtml , right?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:33 am

Oh, I forgot to mention. I put it on my index page under sponsored links as my index page has a PR4 so the exchange will be fair.

Let me know if you like it this way or should I move it to the resources page.

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:43 am

Oh, how nice :D Thank you! I do see it now ;)

I've added your links here:
http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/e ... b-page.htm

Thanks!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:13 am

Knowing you both for the highly intelligent and capable ladies that you are, I would really like a better understanding of this exchange.

Seeing as I need to get busy with this kind of stuff big time...

How and what could I offer in an exchange with another site owner?

The PR info is available at Google??
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:13 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:03 am

I suppose I could be a a little clearer...

Is a low PR page (below 3?) considered unworthwhile?

Are there any other factors that are considered desirable?
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:49 pm

Honestly, I exchange links with other pages based on content and relevance. If it is a new page on an established site, it wont have any PR... but only for a little while. So it's definitely worth exchanging links with. If it's a crappy site, full of ads and links only... and has no PR - it may not ever have decent PR. And why would you link to a page like that anyway, right?

So it basically goes back to content and relevancy, regardless.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:19 pm

Cool...no link "formulas" to know!

I know plenty like you described.
WAHumor
Elite Member

Return to Link Exchanges