[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Need Links to my Home Based Business Resource Site • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Need Links to my Home Based Business Resource Site

Need links? Sure you do! This is the spot for Members to exchange links with each other. Be sure to read the Guidelines before posting.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Need Links to my Home Based Business Resource Site

Postby Jim Guinn » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:50 pm

Hi,

While I have had my site for a few years, I have just completely rebuilt it. I would appreciate a link from your site if you are so inclined.

My site is a home based business resource center.

Link address would be:

Short Link Suggestion: "Home Based Business Resource Center"

Medium Link Suggestion: "Morpheus Marketing is a Home Based Business Resource Center. We offer products and services to help the Home Based Business Owner establish, grow and maintain. Our members enjoy up to a 75% discount."

Long Link Suggestion: "Morpheus Marketing is a Home Based Business Resource Center. We offer products and services to help the Home Based Business Owner establish, grow and maintain. We have ebooks, software, scripts, tempalates and audio-visual aids - many come with Resell or Master Resell Rights. We also offer an array of services such as a free newsletter, free articles, free downloads, custom web design, hosting, marketing tools, banners, digital printing, credit products, legal services, business filings and more. Our members enjoy up to a 75% discount."

In return, I will be happy to give a reciprocal link to any site that is home based business related. Links are limited to a 100 word max.

Thank you.
Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby LaurieKristensen » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:38 pm

Post subject: Need Links to my Home Based Business Resource Site

Hi Jim,

I have posted your long version link to my http://www.LKTranscription.com/ site on the "Resources & Links" page, down in the section "Home-Based Business & Other Resource Links"

I've also added your site and the specific page link with your information about submitting articles to your site, onto a 'secret site' that I give as a gift to my transcription newsletter subscribers -- a massive list of sites that accept article submissions.

I have written two other separate posts about the link exchanges I'm looking for, if you so choose to do an exchange.

Wishing you all the best...

Success, Wealth, Happiness, Health!
Laurie
LaurieKristensen

Postby Jim Guinn » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:05 pm

Hi Laurie,

Thanks! If you want to have a link on my site, just go to and click on the link page. While you are there, feel free to join our newly formed web ring (bottom of the home page). It's free and as we build it larger, it will get you more traffic.

BTW...I just opened a new forum today. Posting on forums gets you visability and links back to your site, too. Our brand new forum is at .

I also see you have submitted an article for posting. Forgive me if I don't get to it until tomorrow, but I haven't slept since Monday night. I was up all last night working on a big project. I'll email you when I post it on my site.

Networking like this benefits us all!

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby NetDebut » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:30 pm

Hi Jim,

I also added you to my link exchange since we are offering something quite similar. Let me know if you are still interested in this exchange. You can find your link and my exchange info at ; this page can be found from the bottom menu of every page throughout my website (over 2,000 pages).
NetDebut

Postby Jim Guinn » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:22 am

Jim Guinn

I am wondering...

Postby calvinchin » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:47 am

Hi Jim,

I just tried to visit your site but failed to load... :(

Is it the site not working, or has blocked my access to it or anything that
can block me viewing it... :(

Once ok, I shall be able to add you to my link directory. :wink:
calvinchin

Re: Need Links to my Home Based Business Resource Site

Postby paulpenafiel » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:56 pm

paulpenafiel

Postby pspdropship » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:16 am

the same happened to me, the page is not loading.
pspdropship

Postby annalaurabrown » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:18 am

same here, your site is not loading. I may potentially be interested in a link exchange.
annalaurabrown
Elite Member

Return to Link Exchanges