[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Need Links to Free Download of Think & Grow Rich • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Need Links to Free Download of Think & Grow Rich

Need links? Sure you do! This is the spot for Members to exchange links with each other. Be sure to read the Guidelines before posting.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Need Links to Free Download of Think & Grow Rich

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:57 pm

I am looking for inbound links to:

:arrow: http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/tagr.htm

This is a page where people can download a free copy of Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. Preferred site/page topics are: success, books, ebooks, wealth, authors, motivational, etc.

Link Text can be any of these:

Download Think and Grow Rich

Think and Grow Rich

Think and Grow Rich audio

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

Feel free to write up any description that works well with your own site's theme & wording. Or you can use this:

Click Here to Download the PDF Version of Think and Grow Rich
by Napoleon Hill. (Audio version also available).

"This Book Could Be Worth A Million Dollars To You!"

I would be willing to entertain any quality link exchange offer. Please look around and let me know which page would be most relevant for a return link. You can reply here, or PM me if you prefer to discuss it privately.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Jim Guinn » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:52 pm

Hi Lynn,

I posted your link on my site and PM'd you with the details. Always happy to help out.

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby LaurieKristensen » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:44 am

LaurieKristensen

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:57 am

Thank you, Laurie!

I have returned the favor with links to both sites on the same page: http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/tagr.htm

Appreciate it!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Al Smith » Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:30 pm

Hi Lynn,

Just came across your post. Have linked to your download today, and published it in The Realgoalgetter Blog and RGG Ezine #30. Thanks for always providing great value.

FYI.

Regards,

Al Smith
Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:25 pm

Thank you, Al!

Please look over my site (or blog) and let me know if you find a page that would make for a good reciprocal link to a particular page of yours. I'd love to return the favor!

Feel free to PM me with the details. And the offer stands, so take me up on it at any time - even if not now ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Link Exchanges