This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

EXAMPLE PLZ READ Kids' literacy, education and/or gift sites

Need links? Sure you do! This is the spot for Members to exchange links with each other. Be sure to read the Guidelines before posting.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

EXAMPLE PLZ READ Kids' literacy, education and/or gift sites

Postby lisamariemary » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:05 pm

I'm following Lynn's guidelines in this example posting.
Lynn Terry wrote:This category is specifically for Link Exchanges. You may not advertise your directory, links page, or post any other type of "ad" in this category. Posting ads in this category, or not following the guidelines below, will result in your post being removed.

Guidelines for Link Exchange posts:

1) Be specific in your subject line so that people may scan the category for link exchanges that might interest them.

2) Post the link to the page that you need links for along with the preferred anchor text and description. (do not post "please link to my site") Include any other details that you think may be useful to people who may want to link to you.

3) Give details about the types of links that you might be willing to give in return. If you only link out to certain types of sites (or pages on certain topics) then be sure to include that in your post.

This category was started to promote quality link exchanges.

Number 1. was my descriptive subject line.

Number 2. follows:

I'd love links to this page, please: http://myveryownmail.com/Subscriptions.html with the anchor text: "personalized gifts for kids".

The description can read: My Very Own Mail is a company that sends personalized gifts for kids. Fun monthly mail packages for children with easy-to-do craft projects and surprises and stressing Mrs. Lisa's love of reading to each child.

Number 3. follows:

I would love to exchange links with any sites related to children's literacy and/or education; or sites related to gifts for children.

Please follow this format when posting in this section. I know it takes more time, effort, and thought, but, like Lynn said,
This category was started to promote quality link exchanges.

Thank you so much! :D

P.S. I really will exchange links with you. ;) I know my site is in need of some love and that is definitely on my to-do list!
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Excellent example! It's time to start following the guidelines around here and it will be more beneficial for everyone's business :wink:
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:04 am

Thanks Angie! It'll be awesome if this is helpful!
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:47 pm

Super example Lisa :) Thank you for posting that so everyone can see a live version of what a link request might look like in this section.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:03 pm

Thanks, Retta!! I do hope it helps! *fingers crossed*
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby ConnieFoggles » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:12 pm

This is very helpful! I don't think I knew that this part of the forum existed before. Will be happy to work with this.
ConnieFoggles
Elite Member

Return to Link Exchanges