[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Two Fan / Celebrity site link exchanges (PR3 and PR4) • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Two Fan / Celebrity site link exchanges (PR3 and PR4)

Need links? Sure you do! This is the spot for Members to exchange links with each other. Be sure to read the Guidelines before posting.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Two Fan / Celebrity site link exchanges (PR3 and PR4)

Postby daverh » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:38 pm

Hi, I have two fan sites:

www.AmandaTapping.us (PR3)
www.Evangeline-Lilly.us (PR4)

I'm looking for relavent (other fan site) link exchanges. I can either exchange homepage links (for sites with the same pr) or provide links on my newly created links pages. (I just created the links pages, so they don't have PR on the toolbar, but I'm sure they have pr as far as google is concerned and the toolbar will reflect this at the next update. There is nothing shady going on with the link page, check the code of the site if you don't believe me.

The link pages are
http://www.amandatapping.us/link-partners
http://www.evangeline-lilly.us/link-partners

and are linked from every page on the site.

For my anchor text I'd like just the celebrity name (Amanda Tapping or Evangeline Lilly) and I am only interested in other fan sites or equally related content.

If you have any questions or are interested please either PM me!

Thanks,
Dave
daverh

Return to Link Exchanges