[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Looking for feedback on a wealth creation membership site • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Looking for feedback on a wealth creation membership site

Join us here to discuss community-based websites or business-models. Scripts, resources, marketing, management, profitability & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Looking for feedback on a wealth creation membership site

Postby kdwells » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:07 am

Hey everyone! I've been thinking about an exciting project and before I go forward with it I'd like to get some feedback.

First, the story leading up to this project:

Last year I thought I had gotten my butt in gear about my businesses and finances after I went to the Landmark Forum, and I sat down to think about what I really wanted. Long story short, I set a goal to become a millionaire by my 25th birthday so I could finance all my plans, take care of my mom and grama, help my dad grow his business, and help a few friends create their own dreams. I called it my 996 Day Plan because I had 996 days until my 25th birthday.

With remodeling my house and changing careers, I lost sight of my goal and fell back into the pit of "just getting by." Just before my birthday this year, a few weeks ago, I read The One Minute Millionaire. I was so inspired that I sat down immediately to come up with a plan on paper, and that's what I'm currently working on.

I set up a binder with 10 sections of resources and 34 categories of streams of income that I will use to become a millionaire in the next 709 days so I can finance my dreams. One of those streams is to create a system to show other people how to do the same thing - set up a plan and live it every single day.

As far as the 996 Day Plan goes, I set up a website for it last year and didn't get any results, which was my own fault. Today I'm writing a new sales letter for it and will be creating the list of what I will offer. This will include, but is not limited to:

- daily blog that explains to members what new plans I'm up to
- suggested reading and book reviews
- budgeting sheets so you can determine how much you must make on average per day/week/month, and per project
- worksheets for keeping your thoughts and plans organized
- articles and stories about getting into the right frame of mind to attract wealth
- daily affirmations to change your habits and thought patterns
- to-do lists that keep you working on your goals instead of drowning in minute tasks
- tips for researching resources for each stream of income
- forum for discussing plans
- teleclasses to take open questions about creating a plan
- a printed book at the completion of the plan

Members will also get free or reduced price copies of all the books I'm writing, classes I'm teaching, and other things I'm working on. This will be a pretty candid look at how to get past the get-rich-quick schemes and create a solid plan using realistic techniques and skills and knowledge you already have.

My question to you is:

How interested are you in a resource like this? Thoughts, feelings, opinions?

Out of all the new things I'm creating, I want to do more than just another motivational "you can do it" book. We need those too, but in my action-oriented mind frame I'm more interested in creating something that shows people specific techniques that are realistic, anyone can do, don't take a lot of time to get up to speed, don't require a huge investment, and don't require one gianormous learning curve to get started.

This would be a monthly membership site with archives, or there will be a yearly membership option at a reduced rate.

Thanks in advance for all your comments!
kdwells

Postby WAHumor » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:34 pm

Wow, Kimmy!

You're not yet 25?!? :shock:

You are one amazing young lady.

It all sounds great!!

Can I have the plan and the list of stuff to do now? I like to study ahead... :roll:
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby kdwells » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:39 pm

Haha, nope...just turned 23 on June 23rd. :)

I posted this on Ryze and a few other forums and got some really excited responses. So I'm going to go for it. It will take me a few days to finish the website, set up the membership info, and get my documents together.

In the meantime, I just found out about a new special package the One Minute Millionaire authors are offering. I'm considering getting it. It's "real estate" heavy and the infopreneuring ebook looks good too.
kdwells

Return to Portals, Forums & Membership Sites