[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Logging in Everytime I Visit the Forum • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Logging in Everytime I Visit the Forum

Join us here to discuss community-based websites or business-models. Scripts, resources, marketing, management, profitability & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Logging in Everytime I Visit the Forum

Postby angelaaa » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:41 am

angelaaa

Postby robert adams » Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:25 am

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby angelaaa » Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:56 am

angelaaa

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:27 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby angelaaa » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:52 am

angelaaa

Postby angelaaa » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:55 am

angelaaa

Robert

Postby angelaaa » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:23 pm

angelaaa

Postby angelaaa » Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:28 am

I've tried EVERYTHING and can't seem to get my board to recongnize me. Robert - if you are reading this I sure could use your help.

Thanks to anybody that might have another solution. I know if this is happening to me it's got to be happening to my visitors.

Thanks Guys :oops:
angelaaa

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:22 pm

Oh! I thought you meant you were having that problem *here*. I moved your topic here to the Forums category in hopes someone will see it and be able to help you out with it ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby angelaaa » Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:19 pm

angelaaa

Postby robert adams » Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:43 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby angelaaa » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:17 pm

angelaaa

Postby angelaaa » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:24 pm

Man this is REALLY frustrating..

I'll tell you what I was thinking..

When I go to www.yoshi2me.com and click on the STD Message Board link at the bottom I get this:

http://www.yoshi2me.com/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/index.php

After clicking on that link.. I still have to log back in over and over no matter how many times I delete my cookies and start over. I even tried shutting down the computer. Anyway..

When I go to the control panel - before I tested out my theory the script path said: /v-web/bulletin/bb

So I thought if I changed it to: /ipw-web/bulletin/bb that THAT would do the trick.. but unfortunately it didn't work.

I guess I was thinking that the script path should coincide with the actual URL. Is it supposed to? Did I have the correct scripting path?

Thanks! :D
angelaaa

Postby angelaaa » Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:27 pm

Ok - here's something else I am thinking of..

Is the scripting path supposed to match the cookie domain?

That's the only other thing that I can think of but I'm not going to test this theory until I hear back from you..

How that for chicken little waiting for the sky to fall? :lol:
angelaaa

Return to Portals, Forums & Membership Sites