[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - phpBB 2.0.12 released • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

phpBB 2.0.12 released

Join us here to discuss community-based websites or business-models. Scripts, resources, marketing, management, profitability & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby angelaaa » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:42 pm

angelaaa

Postby robert adams » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:37 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby angelaaa » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:40 pm

angelaaa

Postby angelaaa » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:53 pm

angelaaa

Postby robert adams » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:12 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby angelaaa » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:25 am

angelaaa

Ok Robert ~

Postby angelaaa » Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:19 pm

angelaaa

Ok ~ I think I've done it but I'm not sure?

Postby angelaaa » Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:54 pm

Ok ~ I think I've done it but I'm not sure? Here's the link so you can take a look Robert: .

Now one thing that I have noticed is that the version of the new release doesn't show in the copyright at the bottom of the main page. Is that just how phpBB decided to do the new release?

Ok ~ after I got the main pages uploaded and then unzipped the from 11 to 12 zip file ~ got those files uploaded ~ went to the link ~ the instructions said something like this:

Database schema ~ No Updates Required

Updating Data ~ No Updates Required

Progress ~ Done

Result ~ No Errors

Then there was a little note that said: "Please make sure you have updated your board files too, this file is only updating your database." I'm assuming those were the cache, docs, admin, includes, language, templates, common and view topic files ~ is that right? If that's right well I did made sure to upload those files. (That note was just a bit confusing so I'm still not sure if they were just trying to make sure that I got it all)

Then of course I made sure to delete the install and contrib files before finishing up . . .

So ~ did I do good?

This time I was able to do it by myself but I did revert back to the notes that Lynn Terry gave me back around Christmas Time! :D That was when you were tied up ~ Robert. (Thanks for helping me again Lynn Terry ~ I won't forget it)

So ~ am I missing anything? Is the copyright ok?

Thanks Robert!!! :D
angelaaa

Postby angelaaa » Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:57 pm

Ok ~ One thing that is different is that it does have the correct copyright within the administration panel: