[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I am creating a membership based on Private Coaching! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I am creating a membership based on Private Coaching!

Join us here to discuss community-based websites or business-models. Scripts, resources, marketing, management, profitability & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

I am creating a membership based on Private Coaching!

Postby tvsvision » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:30 pm

If would love some advice or even to do a joint venture here.

Visit the sample page and tell me what you think!

http://www.adramafreezone.com
tvsvision

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:51 pm

I like what you have so far - looks nice!

Can you tell us a bit about yourself - a quick introduction, perhaps? I look forward to getting to know you and hearing more about your project!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Sure! Alittle about me!

Postby tvsvision » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:16 pm

What to say quickly? As you know I am a Life and Pro Coach. I am also work with companies in the capacity of a marketing consultant. I was a personal manage in the Entertainment industry for 10 years and my team was nominated for 2 Grammys.

My personal stuff now! As a Coach and Crisis Counselor i have run into a few things that bother me. People who can not get past thier past to embrace their future and people who really need professional services and reaaly can't afford them.

A drama free zone is private coaching in a community forum to make the service accessible to all. What comes with this services is a weekly 25 minute coaching call - focused on life skilll development, workbooks and forum accessible to get networked for success. The Membership also has a Teen community for teen coaching. People who belong to this community get a deep discounts on personal coaching services and hopefully, information that will help them create a dramafreezone!

Let me know if you need any mor information...

REGARDS!

T
tvsvision

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:38 pm

I love your concept for the Drama Free Zone (catchy name, too!).

What are you looking for in regards to JV partners?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

I am just really exploring the topic

Postby tvsvision » Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:41 pm

What types of projects have you personally been envolved with (overview) and in what capacity does a JV really work in day to day ops, venture Capital acquisition, product control and up grades?

I am clueless..LOL

Also here is a sample of one of my FREE classes for you to hear my style in hosting calls and coaching.

http://www.icanenjoylife.com/tina-mentoring-Jan-4-2005.mp3 Free Success Training Audio!
tvsvision

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:41 pm

I have a partner in www.TurningIdeasIntoDollars.com , Andre Chaperon. We share all of the costs and tasks involved in the project equally.

A partners role in the project should be directly related to their compensation, of course. What is it that you need, or what positions are you looking to fill?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby TotalLifeSuccess.com » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:04 am

Hi T,

Welcome to Self Starters Weekly Tips.

T, one person to role-model and possibly contact regarding a Coaching JV would be Frederick Pearce or . He has a forum where he does coaching on-line at http://pub34.bravenet.com/forum/2867734157/

Tell him Mark Farmer sent you.

T, I checked out your site, but none of the links were working. Interesting concept though. Best wishes for your success.

~ Mark
TotalLifeSuccess.com

Thanks Mark for the information

Postby tvsvision » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:37 pm

tvsvision

Postby TotalLifeSuccess.com » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:04 pm

Tv, stopped by your site again, but didn't really see any changes.

You still working on the site / concept, or have you abandoned it?
TotalLifeSuccess.com

Return to Portals, Forums & Membership Sites