This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Membership Site Software recommendation

Join us here to discuss community-based websites or business-models. Scripts, resources, marketing, management, profitability & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby CorpRebel » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:00 am

terrapin719 wrote:I can add several months content at one time and label it by month. March, April, May, June, July, etc.... Then for the member to be able to access that content they have to have been a member in that month. If they were not a member during that month the system allows them to purchase access to months that have passed by. I could upload April right now and it wouldn't be accessible until April 1st.

KOOL! So they can always still access the previous months content IF they were members during those particular months - correct?

I better go thru their tutorial videos again. Must have missed that part on how to do that. heh heh

I may just use EMP after all.

Thanx for that info! :mrgreen:

Image 8)
CorpRebel

Postby terrapin719 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:42 am

CorpRebel wrote:So they can always still access the previous months content IF they were members during those particular months - correct?

Correct.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:45 pm

I'm finding that Easy Member Pro membership script is pretty simple to setup. AND I LIKE simple! :lol:

So far ... so good! :wink:

For the price, $97 for unlimited sites, EMP is a good script to get started with.

Image 8)
CorpRebel

Postby terrapin719 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:44 pm

I just found out this week that someone bought EMP from Kimberly, he said he's working on a few small bug fixes right now, so if you have any odd little problems put in a trouble ticket and he'll get back to you pretty quickly.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:49 pm

terrapin719 wrote:I just found out this week that someone bought EMP from Kimberly, he said he's working on a few small bug fixes right now, so if you have any odd little problems put in a trouble ticket and he'll get back to you pretty quickly.

Thanx!

Yeah .. I believe the new owner's name is Andrew Hull. He's been open to suggestions for updates too. That's KOOL!

Haven't had any issues yet but still building my site. Most of any issues will probably be ME! :P

Image 8)
CorpRebel

Postby terrapin719 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:18 am

We had a small problem recently on Product Review PLR, but it seems to be resolved now. Andrew is a pretty nice guy and very open to talking about things for the software.

I'm glad he lowered the price permanently and made the software more affordable. (Of course, it would have been nicer if I had gotten it at the new lower price! LMAO)
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:09 pm

terrapin719 wrote:'m glad he lowered the price permanently and made the software more affordable. (Of course, it would have been nicer if I had gotten it at the new lower price! LMAO)

BUT of course ... It ALWAYS seems to happen that way - huh? :P

But it's a good price either way IMHO. I just like the LOWER price better! :twisted:

Image 8)
CorpRebel

Previous

Return to Portals, Forums & Membership Sites