This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Looking to work with other forum owners

Join us here to discuss community-based websites or business-models. Scripts, resources, marketing, management, profitability & more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Looking to work with other forum owners

Postby altyfc » Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:54 pm

Hello all

I am trying to get our forums more active. I have developed a number of mutually beneficial links with other forum owners.

Basically, I am happy to get involved on the forums of others, if you - as a forum owner - would be happy to actively participate in any of our own.

Obviously it only really makes sense for me to post on the forums that cover a topic I understand, so I might as well state my interests. These include: business, computers, internet, photography, sports, travel, science, UK, current affairs and items of a general interest. (Our own forums are of a fairly general nature [see sig] so should have at least some appeal to most.)

I am looking for people that would post quality rather than quantity, as we aspire to forums with worthwhile discussions rather than a mass of "me too" posts.

If this sounds like it's for you, please drop me a PM and we can take it from there.

Thanks for reading

Aaron
altyfc

Return to Portals, Forums & Membership Sites