[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Sell ebooks • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Sell ebooks

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Sell ebooks

Postby makecakes » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:02 am

Hello all,
Question, where else can I sell my ebooks?I have my main site but would like to find other places to sell my ebooks.
Thanks
Barb
makecakes

Postby Kirk » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:09 pm

Barb,

The key to success is affiliate programs - it's better than SEO optimization, PPC and whatever else you can think of. Nothing can compete with having hundreds of sites selling your product - (profit = leverage).

Do you know the conversion rate on your "front end" ebook? If it's over 1%, start with Clickbank - I'd put together a simple one-pager website with your "front-end" ebook and get it out there. If it's <1%, keep tweaking your sales letter - adding bonuses is usually the easiest way to boost conversion.

From there, start surfing and put together a list of "companion" web sites that your target market would probably visit. Contact those webmasters and let them know about your affiliate program and how much commission you pay (I'd go with at least 50%). You can just email them (low conversion) or look up their physical mailing address with a "whois" service and send them a letter (much better conversion).

I don't know zip about diaper cakes (honestly, the first mental image I had wasn't pretty :shock: - but your website clarified your offering...) - but it looks like a good market.

For more info, Google "Marlon Sanders" - he's the master of affiliate programs and was one of the first guys to use them in internet marketing.

Good luck!
Kirk

Postby makecakes » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:28 pm

I don't know zip about diaper cakes (honestly, the first mental image I had wasn't pretty :shock: - but your website clarified your offering...) - but it looks like a good market.
Hi Kirk,
Lol, yeah a lot of people get that mental image. Yes a huge market out there for this.I just need to tap into it:) I like your advice thanks! I'm gonna start working on it today!
Barb
makecakes

Return to Ebooks & Info Products