[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Can anyone help me with this . . . please!!!! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Can anyone help me with this . . . please!!!!

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Can anyone help me with this . . . please!!!!

Postby Surfbay » Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:56 am

:roll:

I am looking for places I can submit my eBooks to for free download.

I guess I have in mind similar to websites that allow you to download freeware, public domain, etc.

I would welcome any information . . . that will get me moving on this.

Be seeing you

David.

8)
Surfbay

Postby WebSEOWriter » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:40 pm

WebSEOWriter

Postby electrobooks » Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:56 am

electrobooks

Postby Sunshine » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:57 am

David,

If you're still looking for ideas, another suggestion is if you have a free ebook you would like to give away is to approach website owners and ask them if they would like to offer it on their site...in a sort of JV partnership arrangement. I would think that there may be people right here on this forum who you might want to offer this arrangement to if you started a thread about it.

Regards,

Sunshine
Sunshine

Postby ryquest » Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:48 pm

ryquest

Postby bignewbie » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:27 pm

David,

what subject is your ebook about and is it viral?

If it's internet maketing related, you can sign up for one of the many "Giveaway Sites" that offer free ebooks, software, ect in exchange for email addresses for their list.

The original one is Mark Henderick's, 12 Days of Xmas. Here's his email: mark@hunteridge.com and the link to the site is: http://www.hunteridge.com/12days/

Also, I have a "freebie Blog" where I let others know about "freebies" and discounted "goodies" available over the 'net.

Go here to check it out: http://www.goodiesndeals.blogspot.com and if you're interested, send me a copy of your ebook for review and I'll include it in my blog :)

Eric
bignewbie

Postby massimo » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:41 pm

David,
HELLO from Italy! :wink:

Probably, the best place to submit your ebooks is.....GOOGLE!

=> http://base.google.com

1) It's free
2) It works
3) It's Google :wink:

Subscribe on it, and you will be able to submit your ebooks for free...
massimo

Return to Ebooks & Info Products