[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Where to get e-books to give away as bonuses? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Where to get e-books to give away as bonuses?

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Where to get e-books to give away as bonuses?

Postby rodgerc » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:04 pm

Hi Lynn,

I've noticed several products that have a long list of "bonuses" that they include with the main product. Most of these are e-books.

How does one go about getting these bonuses to give away?

I'm selling a software application, and would like to see if adding a couple of bonuses would help increase conversion rates. Best type of e-books for me would be ones related to time management or goal setting.

Thanks,
Rodger
rodgerc
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:57 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re: Where to get e-books to give away as bonuses?

Postby Ravedesigns » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:17 pm

Hi Rodger, and welcome to the forum here!

As far as free eBooks go, I think the one's Lynn mentioned by Ken and Harvey are all excellent - but much of the other stuff you see online is so overused and everyone seems to offer so many of the same products.

I'd recommend offering something somewhat related to the software you're selling, and just don't get carried away like some folks I see with a dozen free books they're offering just because they can. I think that really dilutes the value of what you're selling and only serves to cheapen the main product in most peoples eyes.

Good luck with your search!

Steve
Ravedesigns

free ebook download

Postby Ahmad » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:22 am

Ahmad

Re: Where to get e-books to give away as bonuses?

Postby avrr » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:58 am

avrr

Postby chengpt » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:05 am

chengpt

Postby Home_Based_Mom » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:07 am

Another source is to join for free. One of the perks is free lifetime access to and membership in "UltimateFour" and one of the features of that is a selection of free e-bools. Some offer resale rights. Some are brandable.

Look into it - the price is definitely right! :D

Sandi
Home_Based_Mom

Postby zubs » Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:11 pm

zubs

Postby jack2003 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:36 am

Here is a free E book / Viral report that was done by my director in the network marketing program I promote.

Want to finally learn the Dirty Truth about Creating
Residual Income via Internet Network Marketing?

http://www.internetmlmsuccess.com/jackfoley.html
jack2003

Postby Rodney Boettger » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:55 pm

Rodney Boettger

Postby Ladan Lashkari » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:38 pm

Hi Rodger,

If you want to offer valuable ebooks as your bonus to add REAL value to your offer, I recommend you buy the resell right to a good ebook or ebook package. So not only you won't give them a free ebook that most probably they have already seen on tens of other websites, but also the ebooks have much more valuable content and so a higher perceived value.
Ladan Lashkari

Postby Paul Wilson » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:07 pm

Paul Wilson

here are some!

Postby cscarpero » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:37 pm

I have two for you on my site. No opt in needed. You may brand them both.

www.yourjobsucks.biz/index3.htm
cscarpero

One more idea . . .

Postby Warren Contreras » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:24 pm

I agree that using the thread-bare everyday eBooks is less that desirable. If your prospect has managed to see it all over before you offer it, he not only would not have much interest but it cheapens your image to the point of irreparable damage.

I admit I'm cheap, but there are many Private Label Rights products around so you don't have to write your own from scratch either and I have purchased them for as little as $7 many times.

Most of them consist of the Photoshop layered files you can edit along with Word doc files for the copy. Some even include the HTML and graphics for a customizable sales page.

So if you grab a free copy of Open Office to edit the Word files and compile them into a PDF report, use a free copy of Gimp to edit the graphics and a free editor to change the sales page, there is no reason why even the brokest of the broke couldn't afford $7 for a unique product to offer.

Change the title and tweak the graphics to make it unique and unrecognizable to the prospects you bring. Edit the copy and add your own links and it will suit just about any purpose you have in mind.

In fact from one package you can customize it enough to create several products that are just yours.

The source I use most is http://SoloFund.com/likes/HappyDeal

Have fun,
Warren Contreras

Using Social Networks To Reach People Of Influence

Postby Frank_Bruno » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:28 pm

Hi Rodger,

I just released a rebrandable free report that you could offer as an incentive to your buyers or list...

It is pretty much targeted to anybody doing business on-line.

How to use targeted social networks to reach people of influence and get viral exposure to your products/services.

It outlines the methodology I used to get about 850 members within 10-14 days.

This is a Rebrandable Free Report that you can give away as a bonus,gift,incentive for subscribers to join your list,etc.

Download Here:
http://www.bizfriendz.com/Using-Targete ... tworks.pdf
Frank_Bruno

Next

Return to Ebooks & Info Products