[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - E-Book & Info Products Message Boards • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

E-Book & Info Products Message Boards

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

E-Book & Info Products Message Boards

Postby glc » Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:32 am

Hi,

Are there other sites like Ken Silver's eBook How-To Forum,
that pertain to creating e-books & info products.

Gary,
glc

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:59 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re: Ken Silver's eBook How-To Forum

Postby glc » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:39 pm

Thanks,

Here's the link. I'll post some other links as they come in.

Gary,
glc

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:50 pm

Thanks for the link - I've bookmarked it and look forward to checking out some of the threads. Are you an ebook author, or developing info-products of your own?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re Author

Postby glc » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:18 pm

I've collected a lot of bookmarks over the years and I'm finally
getting around to building a site with them.

I have over 2,000 bookmarks of web sites mainly ecommerce
and over 1,000 sites of Message Boards.

The site I'm working on is which isn't
ready yet, so if you click on the link it just says, under construction.

I decided to just start out with a site based on links that will help
aspiring webmasters like my self. Direct links to webmaster
promotion forums,affiliate forums and research to links of what
people are buying.

I'm using Coffeecup 2005 HTML editor. My bookmark manager is
Compass 2.83 and it's a great simple & easy to use manager.

I have it configured to sync on close or save and I then go
in to IE6 and go to file import/ export & pick the folder & export
the E-book folder & save it & name it then I copy or drop it to my template.

Is there a easy way. I'm thinking of building a lot of pages with
all those bookmarks.

Warmly,

Gary
glc

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:50 pm

I look forward to seeing your site!

Some of the newer packages out, like or , make the task easier by creating all of your navigation & site maps etc on the fly for you as you go. You may check out one of those to see if it would work for your project.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re: Website

Postby glc » Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:50 pm

Thanks Lynn,

I'll be up shortly, I'm working on the keywords for the pages right now.

I've mainly got links now I'm using NicheFinder for keyword
research.

Do you think I should write a short description of each page
with those keywords.

The links has webmaster, forum, search engine etc, in the
hyperlinks.

Right now I have The Title and then the hyperlinks
along with some stats.

I'm also going to have a sign up page for a ezine, pertaing
to each pages theme.

Any ideas ?

Gary,