[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Shades of Success: It's HERE • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Shades of Success: It's HERE

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Shades of Success: It's HERE

Postby webturtle » Tue May 24, 2005 7:29 am

I'm so excited I can't sit still in my chair :)

After months of planning and writing and thinking and plotting, my very first saleable info product is HERE.

It's called

Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way with input and advice, especially YOU Lynn Terry :)

I've got my fingers crossed that some portion of the 200-300 unique visitors who come to my free articles each WEEK searching for information on color will buy :) Even though I do design for a living, the number of people who prefer to do it themselves (and often HURT themselves) is disproportionately higher than those who want to hire a graphic designer - so I've got a whole slew of info products in mind for them. All custom and carefully designed and thougth out in my signature style :lol:

Phew. Glad that's done. Now maybe I can get some other work done.
webturtle

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue May 24, 2005 3:50 pm

Do you have an affiliate program?

:D ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby webturtle » Tue May 24, 2005 4:05 pm

Actually, I can activate it whenever I want - I just need to learn how! I wasn't planning to do it until I saw if it sells - and if there was a demand for making an affiliate program :)

My understanding is that 50% is considered appropriate share - and I guess I wanted to make just a wee bit of money before I start sharing it. LOL. It's only $9.95 right now because its about 20 pages (but man, jam packed).

But yes, there will be an affiliate program probably in the near future!

I'm also trying to line up a couple testimonials from marketing experts to add to the site too, before I launch it officially to my own subscriber base. I actually had a tough time getting NON-designers to review it when I put out the call last week - and sad to say, quite a few people who said they would, took their a free copy and then didn't provide a testimonial.

Poo :|

I'm hoping they just got busy and still come through - but I guess, lesson learned if not, eh?
webturtle

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri May 27, 2005 2:31 pm

Good intentions, probably...

Perhaps a follow-up would help!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby webturtle » Tue May 31, 2005 7:26 am

I have actually, in all cases - not a peep in return to explain what happened :( I don't want to be a pest, and ask again!
webturtle

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue May 31, 2005 8:14 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Ebooks & Info Products