[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - ebooks • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

ebooks

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Tam's Ebook solutions

Postby Dan Aiuto » Mon Jun 02, 2003 11:52 pm

Dan Aiuto

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:40 am

Hi Dan!

Oh - I love to dance, so you hit the right note with me LOL!

Seriously tho - If you are aiming for easy printing, then you will want to go with the pdf format. However, allowing printing doesn't help your concerns regarding someone scanning a printented document into a pdf program (although, doing that is a pain and often not worth it).

Here's an idea for you - don't allow printing of your bokk (okay, that will be broken but not by the majority of your cusomers) and offer two versions - an ebook (non printable and formatted to make printing a nightmare) and then, for those customers who desore it, a printed copy (I know a true POD company who's prices a re extremely reasonable and will even send out your book as ordered - as an added bonus, you can be listed on Amazon by using them).

Let me know what you think,

Tam

To Tam

Postby Dan Aiuto » Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:13 pm

Dan Aiuto

Postby Tam » Sun Jun 08, 2003 2:09 pm

Tam

Reply to Tam!

Postby Dan Aiuto » Tue Jun 10, 2003 2:02 pm

:) Hi Tam! Perfect bound is the way I'll be headed, At this time I still have the review going on and a few final revisions I'm sure.
The book will be a 260 pg paperback and I will be going E delivery as well, I have a lot to do and will be hammering away as time rolls on.
P.S. My brother lives is Des Moines, Small world indeed! You should come up and stay with us for a week in august, We could get a lot done that way.
Dan Aiuto

Postby Tam » Wed Jun 11, 2003 3:47 pm

Tam

Back to Tam

Postby Dan Aiuto » Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:59 pm

:shock: Absolutely not! I am a blockhead with webpages and will need considerable help with developement IE...sales page and mini sites. The soft cover version I will have in the bag its the electronic end where you would be using your creativity.
Dan Aiuto

Postby Tam » Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:19 pm

Hi Dan!

Why don't you send me an e-mail (I would e-mail you but the last time I tried it bounced!) at tlmorris@mepotelco.net and we can talk? Or if you use Yahoo IM or ICQ you can IM me. My IDs are over at Mike's.

Thanks,

Tam
Tam

Previous

Return to Ebooks & Info Products