[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Question & help working with an almost non-existing budg • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Question & help working with an almost non-existing budg

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Question & help working with an almost non-existing budg

Postby Monna Ellithorpe » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:42 am

I know someone here will have a good answer for me.

I am working on getting my E-book (PDF) up and for sale again.

First, I cannot find the answer anywhere...can you sell from Blogger with a PayPal button/link ?

Second, does anyone have any suggestion of where I can host my PDF file for free for the time being for the redirect after the purchase?

I should know the answers to these myself but I am having a lapse of knowledge these days.
Monna Ellithorpe

Postby Anita Shaw » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Hi Monna,

Yes you can sell from Blogger with a PayPal link or button.

I host my eBooks at Payloadz. The free account gives you a gig of storage, but you are limited to making $100 a month. They used to offer an account where you could earn unlimited amounts and pay as you sold. I don't know if they offer that now. It is what I have. However, I can't seem to find it anywhere on the site now. Here's the link: https://www.payloadz.com

Check it out and see if it's what you need.

Good luck with your projects!!

Anita
Anita Shaw

Postby Monna Ellithorpe » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Anita,

Thank you for the information. I will check in to it.
Monna Ellithorpe

Postby Anita Shaw » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:07 pm

You're very welcome Monna!
Anita Shaw

Postby angienewton » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Anita,
Thanks for posting your suggestion to Monna. I'm not familiar with the process of selling or hosting an ebook at all (or writing one for that matter ha ha).

By the way, it's nice to have you here!
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby Anita Shaw » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:16 am

Hi Angie,

I guess I've been into eBooks for a few years. Mainly as a fiction writer. When I learned people could potentially steal your books before ever getting to the payment page, I started looking around for something more secure. Think I learned about Payloadz just surfing around. There are other places you can sign up with, but most of them are pricey. Payloadz also offers the opportunity for you to accept amounts less than a dollar. Just in case you need to have that option...

Writing an eBook is the same as writing anything else. You just publish it electronically once it's written, and in a form that can be read online or on a reading device. I'm trying to get something going online that will help pay expenses while I pursue my real passion....fiction writing. Maybe it doesn't pay so much unless I happen to just hit it right, but it's what I love, and it's sometimes what gets me through a bad time. So we'll see.

Thanks for the welcome! Actually I have been a member here under another screen name--eBookWriter-- which for some reason isn't working for me now, so I just started anew.

I hope to be more frequent with my visits!
Anita Shaw

Return to Ebooks & Info Products