This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Resell Rights monthly profits

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Resell Rights monthly profits

Postby zhua505 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:20 am

hi everybody,

I'm new here and totally newbie.
I have question about resale rights products.
I plan to invest some money to buy a resell rights package from this website here http://bhanjar.com/scgmv6sale/ but I'm not sure whether this will be a good investment for me.Most of you probably think the price is quite cheap but for me its quite big investment according to my currency.

How much usually the monthly profits I'm going to get by selling resell rights and how long usually will it take before I get my first sale?

Hope someone with experience selling resell right products can answer my question or give comments.

Thanks in advance.

:D
zhua505

Postby Marc Meole » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:28 am

Hmmm...honestly that doesn't look like the best RR package around...you could get a lot more for less...of course the quality would be the same...simalar item can be found for free if you look hard enough

You want to look for products that everyone else isn't selling...

If done right you can make a lot of money selling reslae rights...a lot of us make a living off of it...
Marc Meole

Postby zhua505 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:32 pm

thanks marc for the comments
zhua505

Postby karynsolo » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:29 am

ebooks and mini ebooks are not hard at all to write and that way you can target your audience by what people are currently seeking in information.

I use of all things powerpoint to do the layout for the mini ebooks I do and then I print it to .pdf and secure it. There are some really nice powerpoint slide sets out there totally free.
karynsolo

Return to Ebooks & Info Products