[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - ebook help • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

ebook help

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

ebook help

Postby pnewsletter » Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:22 pm

I am trying to write an ebook listing sources of advertising that is $10.00USD or less so I can have an ebook that matches the theme of my website. I have a few sources already. Can anyone tell me how else I can locate these sources. I was thinking of going through the ezine directories and contacting all of the ezine owners. I've also located some co-op programs. I want to publish this ebook in December of this year. Also, I'm unclear of how to format the ebook. Do I use HTML? Thanks for your help.
pnewsletter

Postby MommyEnterprises » Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:37 pm

I offer lots of different advertising options on my sites.

You can get my list of options by sending a blank email to
mommys-ad-rates@getresponse.com

I also have a directory of such:

I would love to be listed in your ebook.

Stefani
MommyEnterprises

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:44 am

As for the format - you can use either HTML (an exe formatted ebook) or PDF. PDF is more widely used, as it is compliant with both Mac & Windows.

The resources will take some research, but there are definitely plenty out there! You might take the approach of setting up special deals for your readers - such as ezine advertising that normally costs $15-$20 for only $10 (the publisher may do this in exchange for the exposure you are offering them).
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Ebooks & Info Products