[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Need Help Please--wrote eBook and paid for custom upload.... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Need Help Please--wrote eBook and paid for custom upload....

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Need Help Please--wrote eBook and paid for custom upload....

Postby shortstack » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:01 pm

Hi,
I wrote an eBook and paid some dude $37 to custom install it for me. I did this because I was not able to do it myself. I don't like to pay for things if i can figure them out myself.

Here is my dilemma:

I type in the URL to get to the salespage, and it is in gibberish. Dude stated via email I need to work over this page. Well I don't know how to get into or log into the sales page.

And he doesn't seem too keen on informing me, at least it doesn't seem so.

He emailed: "The salespage is in the folder "Templates10708" and is called salesletter.html"

I explained that I don't understand how to get to this folder and no reply. Big surprise hu?

Can anyone lend suggestions on how to locate my customized eBook?

Was I scammed? Or am I just incredibly computer illiterate? Maybe both?

Thanks a lot.
shortstack
Elite Member

Postby karynsolo » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:01 pm

Let him know that you are not understanding how to re work the page. If you are being hosted by a company that has cPanel you can get to that folder simply by going into your cPanel to the file manager option, then to the public_html folder, you should see the file in there.
karynsolo

Postby shortstack » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:11 pm

shortstack
Elite Member

Postby karynsolo » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:15 pm

You are most welcome
karynsolo

Return to Ebooks & Info Products