[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How do I print this ebook? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How do I print this ebook?

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How do I print this ebook?

Postby Allison » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:36 pm

Allison

The way I do it

Postby kowhai » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:25 pm

I find the best way to do it, is to print on both sides of the paper thus cutting the number of actual sheets to half. I asume you are printing from a PDF if not you can still do it ok. I use a free PDF reader called foxit, it is far better than Adobe reader with many more features it is very small and loads instantly. Although it is a bit slow to set up the printer but once done is ok. Most printer will allow for printing either odd page only or even pages only. I always print oddpages first then take the print pages out of the tray and turning them over and put them back in the feeder (make sure you have them the right way around) then I print the even pages. that all there is to it. you do not even have to collate them they are already in order. Staple or put in a folder and there you have it.

It might be a good idea to start with few pages to make sure you know which way to reverse the paper. I hope this helps.
\
by the way foxit reader is available from www.foxit.com

Anthony

\
kowhai

Return to Ebooks & Info Products