[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Trouble Promoting a Report • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Trouble Promoting a Report

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Trouble Promoting a Report

Postby chriswight » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:04 pm

I got inspired by Lynn's Fast Cash Strategy (love it!) and banged out my first info product. It's a 20 report on best practices for running campaigns on Google's content network. This is something I know A LOT about.

I was pretty proud of my work and posted it as a WSO on the Warrior Forum. One of the first people that bought it said he liked it but would have loved something with more detail. Fair enough, it's only 20 pages and and a little high-level. Suddenly, I'm getting a barage of comments saying that it needs more detail and other things I can't imagine ever expecting from a 20 page, $10 report.

I feel like all these comments are a bit unreasonable, and I've done my best to address them without getting too defensive, but I can't help but feel like they're killing my sales! It's a solid report, it just seems like people are ganging up on me for some reason.

What's a guy to do?
chriswight

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:05 am

Ouch. The Warriors can be a tough crowd - very high expectations, due to the amount of offers they are exposed to vs other markets.

I'd love to review your report for you and would be happy to offer some objective feedback. If you dont have my email address, you can use the "email" button just below my post.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby chriswight » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:25 am

Sweet, thank you!
chriswight

Return to Ebooks & Info Products