[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Publishing my FIRST E-book ever...Need your help... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Publishing my FIRST E-book ever...Need your help...

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Publishing my FIRST E-book ever...Need your help...

Postby Iwillfight.com » Sun Jun 22, 2003 2:59 pm

Iwillfight.com

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jun 22, 2003 5:42 pm

I think you have chosen an excellent topic and have a great targeted market to work with! :D

It is very common -- for all of us -- to doubt our work or that we will be successful with the product we have created. Its only a mindset ;) Set out to succeed... and you will! I suggest that you join the on August 1st to help give you a push along towards the goals that you have with this project - many of us will be there and I'm sure you'll find much support.

Getting a few select people to review your ebook is an excellent idea! You might even try one or two trusted people on campus to look it over.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re: Publishing my FIRST E-book ever...Need your help...

Postby flensborg » Sun Jun 22, 2003 5:55 pm

flensborg

Postby Iwillfight.com » Sun Jun 22, 2003 5:56 pm

Iwillfight.com

Postby Iwillfight.com » Sun Jun 22, 2003 6:02 pm

Iwillfight.com

Postby James Mann » Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:20 pm

Sorry to step in here, but...

what is a college? :shock:

Oh, hi Anik how are you doing.

I'd love to see your eBook but it is probably full of big words and stuff.

Seriously Anik, if you are providing valuable information that far exceeds the cost of the product and it is formatted well. You will do well.

Great success, Anik
James Mann

Postby Iwillfight.com » Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:33 pm

LOL...

Well thats the WHOLE thing...I think that is the biggest difference between MY e-book and the ones out there in the library...NO BIG WORDS.

I really just come down to the level of a college student..umm...maybe cuz I AM ONE!! LOL!

Hey...Id still love it if you could review it for me!

Can you PM me your e-mail or just post it here...

Thanks,

Anik
Iwillfight.com

This book ROCKS!

Postby flensborg » Thu Jul 03, 2003 7:11 pm

flensborg

Postby Iwillfight.com » Thu Jul 03, 2003 7:17 pm

Iwillfight.com

Postby James Mann » Thu Jul 03, 2003 8:22 pm

Anik you could call your ebook:

GPA with GPA - Getting People Active with Grade Point Average.
James Mann

Postby Iwillfight.com » Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:02 am

Iwillfight.com

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 03, 2003 5:53 pm

There's a 3 Step Formula for e book success!

Postby Domain Signs » Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:00 am

Domain Signs

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:30 pm

Hello 'Domain Signs' & Welcome to the SSWT Forum ;) Great tip for publishers! I took a look at your site and *love* the Domain Signs that you offer... please do join us in the 'Offline Marketing' category when you get the chance, as I would love to hear your input and your experience on that topic!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

congrats and maybe this will help

Postby magicman » Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:28 am

magicman

Next

Return to Ebooks & Info Products