[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - is there a pdf creator • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

is there a pdf creator

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

is there a pdf creator

Postby edwinnyc » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:46 pm

Is there a good pdf creator to create ebooks that adobe acrobat reader can open that is compatible ....
edwinnyc

Postby Jim Guinn » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:30 pm

Hi edwinnyc,

Yes! I have been using PrimoPDF for a few years now. It is great! You can download it for free at .

Jim
Jim Guinn

will adobe acrobat reader be able

Postby edwinnyc » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:57 pm

hi thanks for responding...

Will my adobe acrobat reader or anyone elses be able to read the pdf with the free tool you recomended

how do you use your ebooks that you create for what purpose to market or sell ebooks
edwinnyc

Postby Jim Guinn » Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:28 am

Jim Guinn

great........:>) and

Postby edwinnyc » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:22 am

ok you see them for invoices contracts......that you do not want people to change.

Ok....this is what i am trying to understand more about. PDF files do not necessarily have to be used for just ebooks.......ok.

So can you now go into further what business are you in how you utilize this pdf creator. Do you after you create them make them available online some where for people to have access to ....can I see an example of your use of this application maybe at your site or others.

This is interesting since my exposure to pdf are just ebooks which i have purchased online.

Thanks

Have a site that
edwinnyc

Postby Jim Guinn » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:38 am

Well, I don't have any invoices or contracts online. They are sent directly to customers or contractors. However you can see online examples of how I used PrimoPDF for an eBook and for recipes.

Ebook: I have a free eBook called "It's a Jungle Out There: Internet Survival Guide for Newbies" at . Once you download and unzip the file, you will see the pdf.

Recipes: On my food site. Don't be fooled by the little Adobe Icon. You don't have to use that to make the link live. I just thought it looked better. . Once you are on the page, you can either left click to open or right click to save to your computer.

PrimoPDF is very simple to use. Youy just download and click install. You write your document in a regular Word Doc. Once you are ready to convert, you click "print" and choose PrimoPDF and save it. You can select different security options depending on what you are using the pdf for. i.e. password protection, inability to copy, etc.

Jim
Jim Guinn

hey went to your link

Postby edwinnyc » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:49 pm

Thanks, I am now getting to understand ........ :D

Any other applications I may have not asked about, that this can be used for. Now you got me going..lol...lol...... :lol:
edwinnyc

Postby Jim Guinn » Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:33 am

I guess there are many, but these are what I use it for. Try a google search on the topic.

Jim
Jim Guinn

I believe there may be more

Postby edwinnyc » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:08 pm

hey jim,

Thanks I will look further into it.........thanks again!

I did go visit your links......!

I believe one has to decide when to use ebooks or an article saved on a web page...still figuring things out!
edwinnyc

For those people

Postby kowhai » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:11 pm

wanting a good PDF maker. The one that comes with sun systems open office (which is free) the word processor has one built in. No ads etc either
kowhai

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:17 pm

You can download www.openoffice.org - it is free, and has a word processor and converts from there to PDF file.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Ebooks & Info Products