[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Floodle • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Floodle

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Floodle

Postby Gerry » Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:41 pm

I came across a site - www.floodle.net which incidentally seemed like an interesting business model - basically giving away loads of free e-books and presumably making its money from adsense ads....

Just wondered if folks know of it...and if you believe it's fully legal in offering what it does...I wondered because it has a Brian Tracy e-book on its list for download (I didn't try but I guess it's free too) and I know you normally have to pay for anything by him....

I'd be interested in a couple of the titles but would not want to download anything I shouldn't!

Gerry
Gerry

Postby eBookWriter » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:42 am

Hi Gerry,

I wandered over to Floodle to check it out. From the look of it, I'd hazard the guess that this person bought an ebook package--or several of them--with resale rights that allow him also to give stuff away free if that's what he wants to do. I've bought a few of those kinds of things myself. Also bought some of those products for their full price before finding them in a bundle later on!

Some authors require their products that get bundled in other people's packages to be sold for a minimum sum so it doesn't render them valueless. Others don't care. They're hoping for for the chance to entice customers to their higher priced back end products. Still others want their stuff given away. You're not allowed to resell at any price.

Some of those ebooks you can get for next to nothing on eBay, so I'd imagine that you would be safe in taking advantage of what's there. If you have a doubt, you could always contact the original author and find out if his/her ebooks have been jv'd for this type of package deal.

Anita
eBookWriter

Postby Gerry » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:28 pm

Thanks Anita...just wondered about it.
Gerry
Gerry

Return to Ebooks & Info Products