[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Im planning to write an ebook • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Im planning to write an ebook

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Im planning to write an ebook

Postby karthik26_89 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:39 am

Hi,
Im planning to write an ebook.Ill finish it by the end of MAY month.Im going to write on the topic Internet Marketing.I want to sell my ebook.I cannot use ebay because i dont have PAYPAL account.The reason for it is that im not 18 yet.Im only 17.I want to get the payment by check.So,is there any place for me to sell my ebook?I cannot spend money to place it for sale.One thing i can say is that i have a website for me which is created for free through one of the famous websites.Can i place it there for money?

P.S:Guess what??I have planned to sell it for $1.

Karthik.
karthik26_89

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:49 am

Hi Karthik & Welcome :)

Not to discourage you, but "Internet Marketing" is a very broad topic. If you do not have your own website and hosting account, and experience with online sales, this may not be the best topic for you to write on. Just an observation. There are certainly plenty of other niches and topics...

At any rate, have you looked into ClickBank? There is a setup fee, but they will process payments for you and send you checks.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karthik26_89 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:43 am

karthik26_89

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:06 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Ebooks & Info Products