[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Free eBook • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Free eBook

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Free eBook

Postby Jim Guinn » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:13 pm

I just finished putting together a free eBook entitled: "It's a Jungle Out There - Internet Survival Guide for Newbies"

I was thinking of charging for it, but since most of the information can be found for free...if you take the time to find it...I decided to give it away. This way, newbies can have the info in a nice, neat little package.

The eBook is 72 pages long and contains NO affiliate links. You may download it and use it for your personal use or give it away to others, but you cannot sell it or change the contents.

The link to download is:

Enjoy.

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby Jim Guinn » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:44 am

I see 45 people have visited this thread (as of this post). If any of you downloaded and read my ebook, I would appreciate feedback. I am planning to expand it to add a section just for affiliate marketing.

Thank you.

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:23 am

Thanks Jim - I appreciate you making this available to SSWT members!

Have you considered putting it on the , and letting it go viral, offering affiliates 100% commission? It sounds like a great product to fit into that model!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Jim Guinn » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:25 am

Hi Lynn,

No, I hadn't really thought about it, but maybe I will. Thanks for the suggestion.

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:32 am

YW - if you decide to wrap it up, be sure to submit it to Jonathan to be included in the $7 Offers site (for extra promotion). The link is in my review. Also, let me know - as I plan to read your book and may like to link to it myself ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Jim Guinn » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:45 am

After some thought, I think I will hold off. I have freely distributed this ebook to hundreds and given them permission to do the same. If I now "switch up" and someone buys it for $7.00, they might be upset if they come across it for free.

I am in the process of writing another one. It is going to be an affiliate marketing primer. Maybe I'll go the $7.00 route with this one, although I like the idea of offering freebies. So far, I have found them the best for "quietly" promoting my TPC membership site.

Jim
Jim Guinn

Return to Ebooks & Info Products