[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Digital Delivery • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Digital Delivery

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Digital Delivery

Postby Lester » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:14 pm

Hello ALL, 8)

Can someone recommend a product for secure digital delivery when
downloading software?

Thanks,

freinhm
Lester

Postby NetDebut » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:59 am

I'm not sure what you mean. Security for you or for your customers who will be purchasing from you?

And if for the customers, how secure do you need it? If you're thinking of the verisign SSL, you need to first have a business license.

Your host may also have a built in SSL system that will allow you to secure certain pages. You could also use a membership type script that will generate the username/password for your new members. Just do a search, you'll find all kinds of stuff.
NetDebut

Postby Johnny » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:44 pm

You can view this link for a list of site protection script

http://www.101onlinebusiness.com/softwa ... rotection/

Personally I am using DLGuard.
A nice and simple script to use.
Johnny

Digital Delivery,

Postby Lester » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:36 pm

NetDebut,

I am looking to set up a secure payment system for receiving payment (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, etc) from my customers. After payment is received they will be e-mailed a link where they can go and download the program.

Thanks John will checkit out.

Lester
Lester

Postby NetDebut » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:34 am

Quick Pay Pro and things like that can do it all for you. Even PayPal and 2CO can easily be integrated with your site.
NetDebut

Digital Delivery

Postby Lester » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:43 pm

Kevin,

Good Info! Will checkit out.

Lester

Re: Digital Delivery

Postby Johnny » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:19 am

Johnny

Postby netjunkie » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:34 am

Do you mean something that will take care
of delivering your product to your buyers at the same
time hiding the download area to guard against
people downloading without buying?

If so http://www.dlguard.com has lots of raving reviews
and testimonies. Just click on the link above and read
about it.

Last edited by netjunkie on Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
netjunkie

Postby Warren Contreras » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:42 pm

Have you considered using an Ebay store and Digital Delivery they provide free along with Instant Payment? I do and sell stuff while I am off playing somewhere with no problems so far.

The first 30 days are free and then it's $15 a month.
Warren Contreras

Postby Lester » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:30 pm

Actually, I am just starting out and would need digital delivery for
my website and Ebay. I will probably use Ebay system for instant
payment when selling on Ebay and look at another payment system
for my website.

The info has been greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lester
Lester

Postby Warren Contreras » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:32 pm

Warren Contreras

Postby Jim Guinn » Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:58 am

I use . Easy to use and secure.

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby PattyGale » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:34 pm

PattyGale

Postby Johnny » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:54 am

Hi Patty

Talking about Zencart , do you know of other free shopping cart software that allow digital download ?

For your site PattyGaleDesigns, all products are digitally delivery ? If so, why required address when checkout ?

Currently, I am looking for a shopping cart script that allow digital download and at the same times able to integrate with my other affiliate script.

Anyone here has comment on CubeCart ?
Johnny

Return to Ebooks & Info Products