[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - My first E-book!! :-) • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

My first E-book!! :-)

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

My first E-book!! :-)

Postby satina » Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:54 pm

:) Hi all!

A wonderful new friend named Velma Gallant referred me to this board and I am so grateful to her. I've just embarked upon the project of producing and selling my first informational product, an E-book autoresponder training guide. I want it to be the first of many products to be marketed from my new website (still under construction), .

I've been advised to go with ClickBank as a merchant account, and I love the idea of all of those potential affiliates! Does anyone here have any other recommendations to consider?

Also, I'd LOVE recommendations on the best software, sites, ezines, etc. for the beginning information product marketer. I'm really excited about this, as I love teaching and Internet marketing, and I've been giving all of this away for free for YEARS! It's quite the thrill to know I can accept money for it! :D

Thank you in advance for any and all help, feedback, advice, recommendations, etc. And please let me know how I can be of service to you all in return.
satina

Re: My first E-book!! :-)

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:45 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Welcome to Lynn's Awesome Forum Satina (cool name)

Postby James Mann » Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:31 am

James Mann

Re: Welcome to Lynn's Awesome Forum Satina (cool name)

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jun 12, 2003 3:02 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Ebooks & Info Products