[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Finishing Ebook On Chapter 13 Bankrupcty • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Finishing Ebook On Chapter 13 Bankrupcty

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Finishing Ebook On Chapter 13 Bankrupcty

Postby random » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:13 pm

Introduction:
My partner and I are almost finished editing a REPORT that basically educates financially distressed homeowners on how to file for CH 13 and still preserve their credit and be able to purchase a home within 12 months of discharge. This is NOT old information or standard filings.
We currently work with 14 attorneys especially trained to make this happen. We have a market of over 10,000,000+ families in the U.S. that can use our patent-pending methodology. Most attorneys do not know how to use our system.

I will be using Clickbank to promote this ebook (42 pages, PDF File)
and would like to set up a network of affiliates for it. The ebook REPORT
will sell for $19.95 at 50% commission for the affiliates.

We are setting up a network of trained attorneys in 48 states from the 14 we now have. Attorneys are trained individually by the author and they pay him for his expertise.

The beauty of this program is that after reading the report, the prospective client will run into a legal vacuum trying to find an attorney who understands how to do the process. Only our attorneys have been trained to help them.

Is this debt counseling? No. Debt counseling is a waste of time and money.
They don't deal with "SECURED" debt and rarely reduce the principal balance owed or preserve people's credit if intact. That's why we are different. It will put debt counseling programs to shame.

This is not a a do-it-yourself program. Use of our attorneys will be required to do the process at very minimal costs. The rewards are tremendous for the people facing foreclosure and total financial loss.

We're based in Salt Lake City, Utah and have an office, staff and a toll-free number. We're honest and this is not a fly by night scam or operation. My partner has invested over $100,000 into his patents, attorneys and methods. Sample chapters available if you want a taste of what our book is about. I am finishing a website for it too.

Thank you for your time and I hope to recruit affiliates nationwide within 30 days after publishing the ebook. By the way, I am not the writer of the ebook, just the webmaster and promoter. My writing skills aren't the greatest! If you want to see the author, Mr. George Andersen, via video, you can visit his other marketing site at
We're a serious company. I could use imput from you guys in helping us making this a successful online project for all of us.
random

Re: Finishing Ebook On Chapter 13 Bankrupcty

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:16 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby random » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:48 pm

random

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:22 pm

Thank you :D I have also been online since '96, though my major focus was with an offline business (two, actually) for a few years before I turned to eBiz full-time. Your goals are admirable - - I also have intentions of 'early retirement' as part of my 'Ten Year Plan', which lands me at early to mid 40's (I am 30yo now). Though I must say that I have 'plans' for that retirement phase as well, which will be more fun than work for me ;)

The snow sounds beautiful. We had a bit this weekend here in Tennessee, but nothing to write home about. I'm still hoping for a big snow (at least one!) this winter.

I do hope that tip proves successful for you - you'll have to keep us posted as you move forward on this project... any tips you care to share, and any questions that come up along the way - and just a plain old 'success report' would be great too! In addition to hundreds of fabulous members, we get thousands of lurkers - generally from the major search engines (and there are over 300 searches a day for "Chapter 13 Bankruptcy" - the title of your post ;) ).

Speaking of searchers, the following keywords & phrases get quite a few daily searches (the number to the right shows the approximate number of searches per day):

debt consolidation 3897
debt 1010
debt management 642
credit card debt 550
debt consolidation loans 538
debt elimination 445
debt relief 388
debt reduction 385
debt settlement 329
debt free 327
debt consolidation loan 294
fair debt collection practices act 291
consolidate debt 226
debt help 202

(Taken from the free trial version of )

Which brings me to my next tip: Optimize your web pages - especially your affiliate offer - for search engine traffic ;)

"debt consolidation affiliate programs" gets 12 searches/day (few searches, but very targeted).

I appreciate your kind words about the SSWT Forum :D We're coming up on a One Year Anniversary (March 26th) and I couldnt be happier with the progress... and am even more excited about the plans for 2004!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby random » Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:42 pm

30? I remember 30! That's young!

Well, I just noticed you are from TN? Well, I am good friends with a gentleman who lives there. He used to be Elvis Presley's drummer from the start of Elvis's career. Mr. Dj Fontana. DJ and his wife Karen are the nicest people! I still need to visit that great state of TN! I bet it's a fun place!

I appreciate your doing the wordtracker research for me. Debt counseling and Credit Repair are a multi-million dollar business online but they do not really help the consumer and I can point out SOME of the reasons why:

1. Credit counseling agencies are unable to negotiate secured debts like auto loans, mortgage loans, mobile home loans, and loans against recreational vehicles.

2. Debt management, credit counseling and debt negotiation plans all have a negative effect on your credit score and your credit rating – just as bad as bankruptcy.

3. Debt consolidation plans only lower your monthly payments and extend the term for repayment – they do not reduce your debt.

4. Chapter 7 bankruptcy can only discharge unsecured debts like collections, judgments, and credit cards. Debts secured by collateral must be surrendered in order to receive a discharge

5. Certain credit repair programs can lead you to unknowingly commit fraud!

Our program provides something more solid for the consumer and I will keep you posted. Right now my domain name is propagating and I will have a preliminary web site for you to see soon. It's a simple site and I will optimize it for the search engines. I use
for a gauge of se friendliness.

About TN: side note and off topic but if you are an Elvis fan, you can see the site I designed for my friend, Joe Espositio, who was Elvis best friend and road manager from the beginning until 1977. The is at .

Regards to all.
random

Return to Ebooks & Info Products