[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Resale rights webpages • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Resale rights webpages

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Resale rights webpages

Postby KITTIAN28 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:06 pm

KITTIAN28

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:51 am

I'm not understanding the specifics of your request. Which resell rights package is it... and does the web page not come ready-to-use?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Editing resale rights webpages

Postby KITTIAN28 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:14 pm

Hi Lynn

The book in question is call Turn your autoresponder into a cash cow
is enclosed the following items

! Sales page
2 Cash cow book
3 Cash cow interviews
4 Cash cow reports
5 52 messages

This is my first attempt of puttin this thing together so here go
My question i am asking you it how do i put all these items above together in order for someone to buy the product

Stephan
KITTIAN28

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:08 am

Have you read the yet?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Resale rights webpages

Postby KITTIAN28 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:52 pm

Hi Lynn

I have read the resell rights tutorial but it does not anwser
my question exactly
so please do your best and answer is for me

I have download your ebook call 101 chaser and i have full out all
my imformation in the index html and the downloadhtml (thank
you) page
I the zip folder you have the following
visa buy now
payplal buy now
egold
ebook101 image
read me chaser
101pdf
101in words

My question to you as regards to the above is please help me with how
to put the images into perpective

Thank You

kittian28 :D
KITTIAN28

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:50 am

So this is a product you purchased from me? Can you give me the link to it... Perhaps that will help me to understand. I take it there was no readme or instruction file included with your download?

Also, do you have a hosting account? If so, are you familiar with how to use it?

Thanks!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Resale rights webpage

Postby KITTIAN28 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:46 pm

Hi Lynn

Thank you again for helping me
I did not buy the product i download
your dirty tricks
Yes i have a hosting account and i know
how to used it to an extent

Thanks again