[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Need help with PDF 995!!! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Need help with PDF 995!!!

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Need help with PDF 995!!!

Postby Elizabeth » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:11 pm

Hi there,

I'm a newbie who has just finished getting my first ebook written and am working on the final touches to get ready for my first launch!

I was wondering if anyone could step me through the process of getting links set up on PDF 995.

I've downloaded PDF Edit 995 on my computer, and from the help pages I found out that there is an "add-in" button for PDF Edit 995 that you can put in on versions of Microsoft Word 2000 or later.

Well, I've put the PDF Edit 995 button on my Microsoft Word 2002 program, but I have no idea how to carry-over the links that I created in my Word document into a PDF that I will create with PDF 995. I also want to carry-over the links that are embedded in my Table of Contents that I created automatically using Microsoft Word.

Can anyone step me through what it is that I need to do from this point on? I'm kinda confused. :shock:

Thanks!
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Postby James J Jones » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:46 pm

James J Jones

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:33 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re: Need help with PDF 995!!!

Postby Elizabeth » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:53 pm

Elizabeth

I found out how to insert the links in PDF 995!!!

Postby Elizabeth » Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:57 pm

Elizabeth

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:02 pm

Glad you got it worked out!

And thanks for taking the time to post the solution ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Ebooks & Info Products