[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How to find information products I can modify and rebrand • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How to find information products I can modify and rebrand

Writing Ebooks, Formatting Ebooks, Selling Ebooks, Giving Ebooks Away, Rebrandible Ebooks... Join us here to discuss creating and selling Info Products, Reports, Guides & Ebooks...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How to find information products I can modify and rebrand

Postby RKramkowski » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:27 pm

I'm trying to determine what are the catch phrases to look for when finding books and articles with resale rights but with the ability to modify content and rebrand them. (Is that actually considered resale rights? :-k)

Due to the search engines finding duplicate info out there, I want to avoid that situation by purchasing ebooks, articles, etc. that can be edited or modified and relabeled for resale. I know many people find it easier to write from scratch instead of rewriting someone else's stuff but I find it much quicker to modify and enhance an existing work by either making it more readable (for those of you that use PDA's, how many articles/books have you downloaded that do not flow or wordwrap properly?) or adding information.

A secondary requirement is that there is some substance to start with, but doesn't have to be the "last word" on the topic. I downloaded a few and some were maybe two pages long with such generalities as to be useless.

I see that Henry Gold, Yanik Silver, and Ian DelCarmen to name a few, all offer various books and articles with resale rights, master resale rights, etc. How can I determine when the resale rights include my ability to modify and rebrand content? Of course this would require access to the source documents (in MS Word or whatever).

Thanks,
Bob
RKramkowski

Postby calvinchin » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:31 am

Hi Bob,

The ebooks and articles that you mentioned are giving the re-brandable
tool where you can edit your name, website or affiliate IDs into those
ebooks/articles.

You cannot change the content of the products.

What you want is the ability to modify the contents itself, right?! :wink:

Then you will need the private label rights articles/ebooks. These PLR
products comes with well-written contents, with little (more if you prefer)
modification, you can brand the articles/ebooks with your name as the
author and sell to others as your own products.

If this is what you are looking for, please PM me for more details on
getting PLR articles/ebooks. :D
calvinchin

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:09 pm

You can also look into anything that is "Public Domain" content. Books, articles, or any other written works that have no copyright.

There's an article from Yanik on the main site on this topic:

HTH
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Ebooks & Info Products